Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

Get Serial Key! Get Serial Key

Streamers~!
! Stream
Rules of the SG Box!
- SPAM will result in a BAN from SG BoX
- Dont post the Link of your Stream when u are offline after 30-60mins
- Who are trying to get viewer/follower and changing instant to an other emulator, will be perm banned from the SG Box.
@  Hipax : (01 July 2015 - 07:09 PM) Here's hoping, right? :D
@  Hipax : (01 July 2015 - 07:05 PM) @Karti, I just made a application for moderator
@  Hipax : (01 July 2015 - 06:53 PM) LMAO there's nothing to fix
@  Bill LT : (01 July 2015 - 06:49 PM) everyone is against me go sleep kids im just saying its used to be  normal like at 1:00 and 1:30 and 2:00 stop whinning about me and hating  i dont even care some emulator players opinion :) just saying fix your shit
@  evanesces : (01 July 2015 - 06:37 PM) ABout 10 minutes ago now and my friend bought some and got it like 30 seconds after
@  Hipax : (01 July 2015 - 06:35 PM) Evan, how long ago did you buy it?
@  evanesces : (01 July 2015 - 06:34 PM) Anyone on that can help out with a GC problem? Like i bought some and havent got any yet
@  Karti : (01 July 2015 - 06:31 PM) @real15 : droped 8 airdrop smokes, from 7 airdrops i get shitty lot and just 2 blasers, and the 8th one landed on the roof xD i am sure that i lost something good
@  Hipax : (01 July 2015 - 06:30 PM) He threw a shitload of airdrop markers down
@  real15 : (01 July 2015 - 06:29 PM) karti, i need a capitan explaining what happened there, i have no clue
@  Karti : (01 July 2015 - 06:16 PM) http://i.imgur.com/O1NJecV.jpg <-- this was the moment... karti knew.... he fucked up
@  Vulpax123 : (01 July 2015 - 06:06 PM) Wow,that bill guy is retarded ... Thanks for yo help tho! GL argueing with that guy ---
@  Hipax : (01 July 2015 - 05:58 PM) @Bill LT, how stupid are you? Karti isn't a coder (as far as I know), it's Stargate who does the coding work. Karti is a modeler and general moderator. He doesn't do the airdrop shit, so stop bitching at him just because you don't like how airdrops work. Go play LMS and win the airdrop smokes if you have to be so butthurt about how they work. Seriously, stop fucking yelling at the mods because the game is not 100% how you want it. Go make your own emulator and leave us to play this good game while yours probably won't have much. Not many others even HAVE airdrops, so let's see you make one before you criticize people, you piece of shit.
@  DeadPlayer : (01 July 2015 - 05:57 PM) @Bill LT Dude, airdrop spawns every 30 minutes in real life, not 30 minutes in game.
@  Karti : (01 July 2015 - 05:56 PM) @Bill LT : dude you are fucking stupid don't ya?

EACH AIRDROP SPAWNS BETWEEN 30 MINUTES

THE TIME RESET EVERY TIME THE SERVER GET RESTART!

THERE HAVE BEEN NOTHING SAYING THAT AIRDORPS ARE ON 00 AND ON 30 JUST BETWEEN 30 MINUTES READ THE FUCKING EVERYTHING FIRST
@  Bill LT : (01 July 2015 - 05:35 PM) airdrops spawns at random times like today 1:10 and later at 1:40 you think its normal its should be 1:30 and 2:00 NOW GET YOUR ASS TO CODES KARTI AND FIX THE FUCKING AIRDROPS !
@  real15 : (01 July 2015 - 05:30 PM) whats up with airdrop spawns?
@  real15 : (01 July 2015 - 05:29 PM) yes vulpax
@  John Blackwell : (01 July 2015 - 05:28 PM) i think not
@  Vulpax123 : (01 July 2015 - 04:56 PM) AWP|Medusa for 900dx? Fair trade or not?

Photo

Client Download

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Stargate75

Stargate75

Founder

• Administrators
    Excellent
  • 1155 posts
  • LocationGermany

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

POPULAR

- Client Download -

Start the Launcher and the Game always as Admin

- Screenshots - 

XcpOeCi.jpg                                                                                                               

- Features -

• - GHP Anticheat + Our effective Serverside anticheat! We keep the damn Hackers away!
  • - Group System full fxed
  • - Nameplates by mouseover + Clanmates get shown as groupmembers (permanent symbol)
  • - New Weapons like ACR , U100 , Intervention , JNG90 and more
  • - new loot and weaponspawn
  • - New Maps
  • - fixed falldamage
  • - Marketplace only with ingame cash ( No Pay2Win )
  • - Leaderboards
  • - New Models
  • - Official PVP / PVE / Deathmatch Servers
  • - Anti Ghost System
  • - removed third person zoom with the attachments.
  • - Server Rentals with Change Map , Password , PvP/PVE Disable/Enable , Cars Disable/Enable , Snipers Disable/Enable
  • - Barricades will stay 3 Days and after server start too!
  • - free clan creation
  • - Test Servers to test in the future new features!!!
  • - moving selectable item count player inventory <-> global inventory
  • - Toggleable Flashligt when [F] Key is Pressed //
  • - Unload clip
  • - Fixed Glitch on Trees and buildings
  • - Gamepos Save for all maps
  • - Spawnprotection
  • - Own Spawn system
  • - clan members show on Map
  • - Vault NPC´s
  • - No crashes
  • - Working VOIP System on every Map!
  • - Personal Locker