Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

SMMO - Fresh start?

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

Poll: Ay? (47 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you like the ideas below? Would you like to see such a thing to happen here?

1. Yes (35 votes [74.47%])

Percentage of vote: 74.47%

2. No (12 votes [25.53%])

Percentage of vote: 25.53%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 05 May 2016 - 04:58 AM

POPULAR

I also liked The Last Hope alot but it didn´t last for long, did it? I hope this game will last wayyyyyyyy longer. I only have to say don´t mess with the damage system to much since I love the way you are able to tank in SGZ if you make me die like almost instantly in the new game I am leaving the game instantly. Oh and don´t forget to bring back Skilltree :*

Also if you want any help with the loottable I would be happy to help I have a few ideas and play this game for so long that I realised what makes a lootsystem fail ... well maybe not everybody has the same idea of a good loottable then me but I still think I could help you figure out how loot would be best for the game. :* 

you als forget TLH was a project running by a kid whom stargate trusted too much.. -> khem bananajoe khem -> stargate trusted him with all shit he said tho he just run away with everything what he said soo yea...

+ TLH was more about total survival and shit

That idea of mine which i get some agree with already is just a kind of ... fresh start i guess?
It is just a away to finaly make people play on 1 server all together.. and no this won't be a survival game... loot will be much harder ( as in rare guns will be rare instead of "hue hue imi tars everywhere hue hue" )
Honestly anyone who played at golden days of emus ( DeadZ Reborn 3 years ago ) will really like it.. 1 map, not big but also not small, a number of towns on it and people have to play on that map. They want loot? they have to pvp and stuff.. honestly isn't this the stuff that people always cried about -> pvp on 1 map like colorado and shit..

removing pvp maps for some of you will be bad.. but honestly how the hell you wnat to call a pvp a "something" <- yes that is just something not even a mode -> where you 
- load into the map
- kill the guy
- logout with the loot
- bank on santuary
- go back to the map

^^^^
what is the point of that gameplay? srsly why we just won't make a WarInc emu if people want to play only like that?

• JosephCivy, BryantZIb, Carloseguan and 73 others like this

Alright, let's rock and roll! - Wolf

Posted Image

#22 alinush30

alinush30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 464 posts

Current mood: Cool

Posted 05 May 2016 - 11:13 AM

Karti should i join every single time on the pvp map with 1 shots snipes ??? ( i have like 50 1 shots snipes ) Just to make people to see how aids is the curently pvp and that we need a fresh start :D and ofc i will bring the whole clan :D and we wont camp like those pussys from tunnel :kappa:

#23 ChaseMeter

ChaseMeter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 209 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 05 May 2016 - 01:48 PM

https://gyazo.com/e0...d087f771d0c8f19 --- Thats all what I need if u decide to remove sanctuary.

• KingPanda likes this

#24 alinush30

alinush30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 464 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 02:01 PM

O.o lol hahahah , well it kinda needs a bunch more safe zones

#25 Xiro

Xiro

• Members
  • Pip
    Neutral
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 03:06 PM

GIVE ME STARGATEZ! PLEASE I WISH WE CAN TURN BACK TIME ;(

• Paruwa likes this

#26 alinush30

alinush30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 464 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 03:24 PM

Sorry men but this is just a fresh start and rebalanced loot table + everyone will play on the same map with no excuses

#27 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:00 PM

https://gyazo.com/e0...d087f771d0c8f19 --- Thats all what I need if u decide to remove sanctuary.

honestly if we would use that map if that project gonna owrk.. we would just use max 3 safezones placed perfect and you dont need more.. lel

Posted Image

#28 MLP HomuraZ

MLP HomuraZ

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGermany

Current mood: Angelic

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:28 PM

you als forget TLH was a project running by a kid whom stargate trusted too much.. -> khem bananajoe khem -> stargate trusted him with all shit he said tho he just run away with everything what he said soo yea...

+ TLH was more about total survival and shit

That idea of mine which i get some agree with already is just a kind of ... fresh start i guess?
It is just a away to finaly make people play on 1 server all together.. and no this won't be a survival game... loot will be much harder ( as in rare guns will be rare instead of "hue hue imi tars everywhere hue hue" )
Honestly anyone who played at golden days of emus ( DeadZ Reborn 3 years ago ) will really like it.. 1 map, not big but also not small, a number of towns on it and people have to play on that map. They want loot? they have to pvp and stuff.. honestly isn't this the stuff that people always cried about -> pvp on 1 map like colorado and shit..

removing pvp maps for some of you will be bad.. but honestly how the hell you wnat to call a pvp a "something" <- yes that is just something not even a mode -> where you 
- load into the map
- kill the guy
- logout with the loot
- bank on santuary
- go back to the map

^^^^
what is the point of that gameplay? srsly why we just won't make a WarInc emu if people want to play only like that?

So the game you actually plan to create is still more PvP then PvE focused but tries to get back to the old times where some weapons were rare and a little stronger then the average PvP weapon? So loot in general won´t be that rare but some stronger items will be? 

I am asking all that because loot is such a crucial point. 

#29 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 05 May 2016 - 05:54 PM

So the game you actually plan to create is still more PvP then PvE focused but tries to get back to the old times where some weapons were rare and a little stronger then the average PvP weapon? So loot in general won´t be that rare but some stronger items will be? 

I am asking all that because loot is such a crucial point. 

the loot won't be bad like forcing you to play with krugers and shit ofc..

just a bit more like StargateZ had you know.. that imi-tar , sg556 and others were abit more rare and you saw people pvping more with stuff like m16 , m4 , massadas etc

and ofc make sniper rifles MEAN something instead of just "hue hue sniper fest" mostling really working around the loot tables

Posted Image

#30 MLP HomuraZ

MLP HomuraZ

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGermany

Current mood: Angelic

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:08 PM

the loot won't be bad like forcing you to play with krugers and shit ofc..

just a bit more like StargateZ had you know.. that imi-tar , sg556 and others were abit more rare and you saw people pvping more with stuff like m16 , m4 , massadas etc

and ofc make sniper rifles MEAN something instead of just "hue hue sniper fest" mostling really working around the loot tables

That actually really is the best thing you can do (my Opinion) since noone has the patience to loot for years to PvP so you make weapons common in general and profit those who loot alot with better PvP weapons. I would also like to see a high ammo drop (mostly stanags) and figure out a good price for ammo like Evo , P90  and so on since putting all kinds of ammo in the loottable seams not to work out that well since most non stanag weapons aren´t played that often and some typ of ammo is just common enough to be annoying but not common enough to really play the weapon it is used for. (For example Evo ammo and 9mm ammo in SurvivalMMO currently) Just make almost all ammo drops stanag ammo and add the rest for rather cheap prices in the markedplace. ( I would like it that way but maybe It´s just me)

#31 alinush30

alinush30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 464 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:08 PM

I think i will shoot with only mosin on long range :kappa: its a decent gun tho bc if you headshot it takes 50% hp soo pls mosin in loot table :kappa:

#32 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:16 PM

I think i will shoot with only mosin on long range :kappa: its a decent gun tho bc if you headshot it takes 50% hp soo pls mosin in loot table :kappa:

yea well i got a ideas to maybe bring some more balance and fixes.. for example.. svd would be changed to shoot faster with lover recoil each shot, but with smaller damage,... that would make you to shot a guy 3 time to kill in the chest and 2 in the head.. and more balances to make it actualy not op but usefull atl east.. and make it to use cqc scope attachments :)

that is just a example

i was thinking about doing some upgrades to mosin also but hmm

Posted Image

#33 alinush30

alinush30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 464 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 06:26 PM

Add like special attachments for mosin for like faster fire rate or explosive ammo xD...... i duno what i did just said O.o
And btw what upgrades ?

#34 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:05 PM

Add like special attachments for mosin for like faster fire rate or explosive ammo xD...... i duno what i did just said O.o
And btw what upgrades ?

you know
mosin spawnin with sniper scope and having a bit igher damage

svd with ironsight at start and later possible to add stuff like hmm... let say hmmm hmm hmm

cqc scopes like holographic?

or also i could get a SVD-12 by edditing the ak-12 i animatead and fully animate it, wont be that hard

• Jermu likes this

Posted Image

#35 alinush30

alinush30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 464 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 07:23 PM

I agree :D

#36 ChaseMeter

ChaseMeter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 209 posts

Posted 05 May 2016 - 08:35 PM

dude im hyped tbh

• Karti likes this

#37 ~BananaJoe~

~BananaJoe~

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 61 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:29 PM

Iam so hyped about The Last Hope Reborn  :DansGame:  Kappa

#38 alinush30

alinush30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 464 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:41 AM

This wont be tlh lol , bc the loot spawn rate will be "kinda" the same as in smmo but with some new balances and reworket gun stats to make some guns hard to play and some guns easy to play and those GOOD guns would be rare and it will just be harder to stash since no sanc :kappa:

#39 ~Steal~

~Steal~

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 412 posts
  • LocationGermany

Current mood: Amazed

Posted 06 May 2016 - 08:08 AM

we rise,we fall...looks like we have fallen to the end of smmo ^_^

• FroadeL likes this

#40 mapau27

mapau27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 50 posts

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:45 AM

when exactly will all these changes happen? im excited to see the better, the overall changed survivalmmo like in the old good days ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users