Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

Playerbase & Streams

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 SgVladimir

SgVladimir

• Members
  • Pip
    Excellent
  • 8 posts

Current mood: Sneaky

Posted 23 August 2016 - 08:26 AM

POPULAR

Hello all

I have started on playing this lovely emulator about 2 weeks ago and have been streaming it since to lift playerbase as it it an underrated ISS emulator and deserves better credit than it currently has.

I would love it so much if we could put this out there as much as possible and join forces to advertise it. I am doing my part via my Twitch channel. So far so good.

See ya'll in today's stream ETA 17:00 GMT +1

Regards

SgVladimir 

• CeddyX, BTHoskinpr, MRKeefepr and 59 others like this

#2 masoN

masoN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 45 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9

Posted 23 August 2016 - 07:24 PM

It does not deserver more players since the admins dont give a fuck anymore about patches or w/e they made the emulator die and they refuse to accept the truth...

why do you think all the good players left to newZ? like GENETICZ AWARSS VEGEETA PARUWA and so on

#3 Pippe

Pippe

• Members
  • Pip
    Excellent
  • 5 posts
  • LocationItaly

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 24 August 2016 - 01:50 AM

It does not deserver more players since the admins dont give a fuck anymore about patches or w/e they made the emulator die and they refuse to accept the truth...

why do you think all the good players left to newZ? like GENETICZ AWARSS VEGEETA PARUWA and so on

But if i can to tell my opinion, there isn't also a friendly community..... look my introduction/greeting thread, 170 views (for now) and only two answers. But you are right because If Admin and staff don't take part to the life of the game, there isn't game, there isn't desire. I play in other two Infestations Survivor's games, and the presence of the staff is really important...

It's only IMHO

• KloWn likes this

#4 KloWn

KloWn

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 257 posts
  • LocationTexas

Current mood: Mischievious

Posted 24 August 2016 - 09:13 AM

You obviously have not been around here much.. The devs stopped trying NOT because they don't care, they stopped trying because of this fucked up toxic community and that's the truth ... Besides a select few all the others are fucking crybabies they want one thing, the devs do it, then they cry and bitch saying either it's not good enough or it's too much... Like the sniper wipe for example... I'm not gonna name names but a few " good " players ( as YOU call them ) cried and bitched " oh there's too many snipers around please devs do a small wipe ".. The devs listened and did what was asked.. Only 1 fucking day later the same dumbshit autistic retards that begged for the wipe cried and bitched all over the forums and shoutbox that they were pissed they lost their snipers and were gonna leave if it wasn't rolled back... So, if u want to blame ANYONE for the lost playerbase blame the community NOT the devs... ;) I know I know, the truth hurts..here take some time and go cuddle your teddybear and cry it's ok ;) 

• Bluefiction, Jermu and Pippe like this

You and I, wrong or right
Traded a lie for the leverage
In between the lens in light
You're not what you seem

#5 SgVladimir

SgVladimir

• Members
  • Pip
    Excellent
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 07:46 PM

SMMO is lightyears ahead of NewZ. All I'm saying...

• KloWn likes this

#6 Pippe

Pippe

• Members
  • Pip
    Excellent
  • 5 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 24 August 2016 - 09:39 PM

SMMO is lightyears ahead of NewZ. All I'm saying...

But on S.MMO there are a lot of bugs, graphic problems, crashes, bad fps that destroy the game, and if there isn't anyone that can resolve these problems, i have a doubt about your comment....  New Z hasn't the custom feature of S.MMO, but it doesn't have all these bugs and above all has a staff very very participating, that arranges rewards, events, bonus, etc. etc for all players.....

• KloWn likes this

#7 VEGETA

VEGETA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 109 posts
  • LocationNeverlands

Current mood: Scurvy

Posted 25 August 2016 - 12:53 AM

SgtVladimir better find some other game to play, just saying (no players here) no Kappa

#8 SgVladimir

SgVladimir

• Members
  • Pip
    Excellent
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 August 2016 - 04:04 PM

But on S.MMO there are a lot of bugs, graphic problems, crashes, bad fps that destroy the game, and if there isn't anyone that can resolve these problems, i have a doubt about your comment....  New Z hasn't the custom feature of S.MMO, but it doesn't have all these bugs and above all has a staff very very participating, that arranges rewards, events, bonus, etc. etc for all players.....

There are some legacy bugs in NewZ that I cringe on and some WTF settings that make your jaw drop such as:
-If you access your inventory while crouched (toggled) you immediately stand up and get rekt.
-It only has payable airdrops
-Premium servers are PVP enabled
-Nightvision is like eye cancer through a bottom of a jar
-jump hight is about the length of an ants penis
-snipers such as the Mauser are not 1 shot headshot in the face when a guy has a helmet on or his skilltree is maxed
-the actual existance of a farmable skilltree is unfair af to newcomers
-the freaking super zombies are way too high in volume
-cars and the car system is rubish
-GI access is rubish (including GI locker which is messed up as you cannot pick it up and it's quite expensive)
-prices of items in DX are tooo damn high
-ranking system is absolute nightmare
-GC revives (WT ACTUAL F????!!!! WHY???)
-the game has a ton of stability issues and restrictions such as: if AMD Gaming Evolved or PlayS TV is active it doesn't load)
-no adjustable FOV
-items are floating in the air and some are unreachable
-you cannot jump on baricades
-you cannot randomly find a car and get in, you can only find it as a box that can be deployed which is a pro and a con depending how you look at it.
-lack of sniper silencers and other cool attachments
-no airdrop smokes or walkies lootable what so ever
...and the list goes on and on and ooooon...I can do this all day :)

And regarding FPS, I find that I have much more frames in SMMO than NewZ :)

• KloWn likes this

#9 Pippe

Pippe

• Members
  • Pip
    Excellent
  • 5 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 26 August 2016 - 01:10 AM

Premise, i am italian and my english is not good

There are some legacy bugs in NewZ that I cringe on and some WTF settings that make your jaw drop such as:
-If you access your inventory while crouched (toggled) you immediately stand up and get rekt. - It's not a bug, or anyway it's not big bug
-It only has payable airdrops - It's not a bug, it's a feature for to limit excess of skins and special items... an intelligent choice in my opinion
-Premium servers are PVP enabled - And...? There are a lot of benefits in PVP Premium, it's good balance...
-Nightvision is like eye cancer through a bottom of a jar - It's not a bug, anyway nothing of important
-jump hight is about the length of an ants penis - Are you sure? The high jump is enabled on private servers, and disbled on others. But it's the standard base of the original game, it's not a bug of New Z  :o
-snipers such as the Mauser are not 1 shot headshot in the face when a guy has a helmet on or his skilltree is maxed - Guys, you are obsessed with these fucking sniper rifles, when do you understand that WarZ is a survival game and not a Call of duty multiplayer? It has a name, "Balance" and anyway there are tons of sniper rifles that can to kill with one shot... believe me.

-the actual existance of a farmable skilltree is unfair af to newcomers - ........? Why??? Tell me why? because you don't like to build a character? because you want the super power char for to kill everything and everyone? Because this game has RPG features and it isn't Unreal Tournament? Amazing, if this is a global complexity for to disgust a game, jesus, i feel as a pudding. Did you ever play with first computers? 1980, cassettes, floppy disks.... naaaaa..... this is another world and i believe that you can't understand, but in this game you have  really everything for don't lament of your caprices.
-the freaking super zombies are way too high in volume - LoL, but this is a zombie apocalypse game, not a PvP fest..... we want to speak of the zombies here? There are a lot of places without danger, no zombies, nothing of nothing, and..? slog out? Or PvP? Poker.....
-cars and the car system is rubish - Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatt???????? But do you live in another world? Did you see the car system here??? It's totally bugged!!! invisible walls near the cars, crash, drastic decrease of FPS during the drive, invincible cars etc. etc. etc....
-GI access is rubish (including GI locker which is messed up as you cannot pick it up and it's quite expensive) - ...........................................................................................
-prices of items in DX are tooo damn high - Sorry, my english is a shit, what do you mean for DX?

-ranking system is absolute nightmare - It isn't a bug
-GC revives (WT ACTUAL F????!!!! WHY???) - Because we aren't on Unreal Tournament, it's a only a deterrent for to limit the spawn of the char after the death. Fault of the Pk
-the game has a ton of stability issues and restrictions such as: if AMD Gaming Evolved or PlayS TV is active it doesn't load) - And S.MMO?? I don't see bugs...
-no adjustable FOV - Probably the only one subject where i am agree with you, remember that it's really easy to insert the FoV
-items are floating in the air and some are unreachable - Ahahahaahah, but S.MMO have a lot of bugged guns! If you Hold the shotgun, you can see the floating shotgun shells near the char, and same annoying bug for the revolver anaconda that has floating bullets... and there are other guns and items bugged. When i have asked to resolve this bug, the answer it was that it isn't a bug  O_o   (i have seen this problem only on S.MMO).
-you cannot jump on baricades - LoL
-you cannot randomly find a car and get in, you can only find it as a box that can be deployed which is a pro and a con depending how you look at it. - Ehm.. there is an explanation for this choice. On NewZ you can stash the car into your backpack, every time... a good feature. On S.MMO you can't do it, and you are without a vehicle when you log in. For me it's better to have the possibility to use my vehicle every time i want to use it.
-lack of sniper silencers and other cool attachments - A grave problem, yes..
-no airdrop smokes or walkies lootable what so ever - Because the airdrops have skins and other unique shit...
...and the list goes on and on and ooooon...I can do this all day :) - And the list of S.MMO? For example:

- Where are my hands when i am unarmed in first person?

- And the custom movementes of the melee weapons? Totally DECENTRALIZED!!! i didn't understand because the devs have changed the perfect and original movements. To hit a zombie with a melee weapon is a russian roulette >_<

- Bugged graphics of the guns

- Very Bad FPS if there are only two players >_< (on premium PVE servers)

- Super Zombies are lean as an anorexic, i didn't understand this change of graphic.... it's orrible, but it's only my onest opinion

and "the list goes on and ooooon.... i can do this all day" (.cit)

And regarding FPS, I find that I have much more frames in SMMO than NewZ :) Impossible.... it's impossible, i don't know how do you do to tell a similar thing.... i don't know...... the frame are the real weak point of S.MMO..... This is false, i can to understand that you are attached to this game, but you can't to tell lies... the FPS on New Z are damned better and superior

• KloWn likes this

#10 Marilor

Marilor

• Members
  • PipPip
    Neutral
  • 13 posts
  • LocationChisinau

Posted 04 September 2016 - 11:09 AM

Who here streams on Twitch, or something else like YouTube? Im just getting started. My Twitch name is pengopenPlease reply with your Twitch handle. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users