Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

Issues with the Bandages DX

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
114 replies to this topic

Poll: BandagesDX (133 member(s) have cast votes)

What after Wipe?

1. Wipe and add 800 DX (6 votes [4.55%])

Percentage of vote: 4.55%

2. Wipe and add 250000 ZD (70 votes [53.03%])

Percentage of vote: 53.03%

3. No Wipe, it will stay (20 votes [15.15%])

Percentage of vote: 15.15%

4. Removing the DX of this ppl who got more then 14k (36 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

Vote

#41 Janus

Janus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 142 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:41 PM

dont wipe please, i buy alwayas dxs in the marketplace, now i have 2300 dx buyed legit, with this dx i will buy a dv bp

#42 Ajax

Ajax

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 73 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:43 PM

Yoooo janus has a great point ive spent alot on this game and alot of my dxes brought straight from the market place so that gc and real money will be gone

#43 David G

David G

• Members
  • Pip
    Neutral
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:45 PM

what? now all dx will wiped or it will be limited to 14K?

#44 Reika

Reika

k den

• Administrators
    Excellent
  • 1,954 posts

Current mood: Angelic

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:49 PM

Well you are really lucky, im trading more than 1h in a day and never saw shit like this. I get my 11k dx's cuz i sold all my blasers for 65 DX each... So yeah DUPERS buyed it. WIPE ALL OR DONT WIPE ANYTHING

DUPERS GOT BANNED ALSO THE MAIN ACCOUNT`S 

mdivyktm.png

#45 Dreieinigkeit

Dreieinigkeit

• Banned
  • Pip
    Neutral
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:50 PM

If u go to wipe the Dx's, so im gonna end this Emulator and go to InfectZ ure wanna wipe all stuff from the Players only cause u have a bug!

And all they have less then 1250 DX vote for 250'000 Dollars then they had more!
So if u cant do a game the right way. Then u can't judge the Players for that!

It's sad to see how this Emulator goes to the End... In the last weeks so many Peoples stoped to play this Emulator cause its getting Boring cause like this Post and this reaction!

I can told u if u wipe the half of all Players here gone stop play ure Emulator! And no one cares who have more Dx's and who have less then the Other ones.
See that u can fix the Bug and dont punish the players... I know i reapeat me. But It is sad to see how this develops emulator.

• TheAfrQ likes this

#46 BloodyAngel

BloodyAngel

Streamer

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 988 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:51 PM

STOP CRY YOU DUMB KIDS i have 7k dx and dont cry like a little 7 years old kid look at the vote and stop cri... i vote for 250k zk and i also have 7k dx because the destroy the marketing now a blaser is worth 334304204 dx....

• Karti likes this
My characters:
[LESS] BloodyAngel [Devil] 140k rep
Sekirei [Vigilant]

#47 Banditenjutta

Banditenjutta

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 57 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:52 PM

HOW WE KNOW THEYRE DUPER? srly.........and only POPO clan reported them  :D stop kidding us..coz they play with mod´s?

First: Probably because some care about the balance of a game and just report bugs before every second dick abuses them. Everyone could have created a thread in this forum in the first place. 

Second: I agree on many other players here, this is not about who´s fault it is. Its about how to solve a problem, and this clearly cant be solved to everyones agreement. Me myself traded like around 8000 dx, and if they are going to be wiped, this will be a big loss for the GI. But since people now are still trading snipes for redicilous prices, a dx wipe only will have the effect of resetting the balance of gis... dupers still have the snipes, other people will get wiped and be offended. I think the best option will be a complete wipe. Every other option will cost this emulator too much players, and believe me, they WONT come back after one month. If you wipe completely, u have a chance to gain new players from other emulators, imho.

• lux likes this

#48 BloodyAngel

BloodyAngel

Streamer

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 988 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:52 PM

If u go to wipe the Dx's, so im gonna end this Emulator and go to InfectZ ure wanna wipe all stuff from the Players only cause u have a bug!

And all they have less then 1250 DX vote for 250'000 Dollars then they had more!

It's sad to see how this Emulator goes to the End... In the last weeks so many Peoples stoped to play this Emulator cause its getting Boring cause like this Post and this reaction!

I can told u if u wipe the half of all Players here gone stop play ure Emulator! And no one cares who have more Dx's and who have less then the Other ones.
See that u can fix the Bug and dont punish the players... I know i reapeat me. But It is sad to see how this develops emulator.

why no one vote then against it if everyone will quit it? its just mad people like you who cant live with it that they lose some dx...Deal with it bro and stop whine...

• Reika likes this
My characters:
Sekirei [Vigilant]

#49 AirUp

AirUp

• Members
  • PipPip
    Excellent
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:53 PM

just wanna say if u do that i think around 50% will quit the game (like after the last vote with the sniper wipe) and prob all bambis who have <7 days play time vote for that or just ppl who cant get loot. if u wipe ull lose alot of players (and alot ppl who are playing for a long long time cause they got nice invs/etc., so just stop such dumb votes and ban the dupers/ remove only the duped dx) 

• Mugin, TheAfrQ and Ajax like this

#50 BloodyAngel

BloodyAngel

Streamer

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 988 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:54 PM

just wanna say if u do that i think around 50% will quit the game (like after the last vote with the sniper wipe) and prob all bambis who have <7 days play time vote for that or just ppl who cant get loot. if u wipe ull lose alot of players (and alot ppl who are playing for a long long time cause they got nice invs/etc., so just stop such dumb votes and ban the dupers/ remove only the duped dx) 

so wrong look at the vote it says another thing...

• Reika likes this
My characters:
Sekirei [Vigilant]

#51 Reika

Reika

k den

• Administrators
    Excellent
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:55 PM

It´s still an Vote for the Community. There is only 2 Options for ME 1.Wipe all DX or 2. Wipe from only people who got over 14k DX.

Already Snipers aren´t anymore rare in that much! and atm this happend with the DX. But anyways go to your InfectZ Copy&Paste BR BR HUE HUE Emulator. I really don´t care about it.

• BloodyAngel and Krycin like this

mdivyktm.png

#52 BloodyAngel

BloodyAngel

Streamer

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 988 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:56 PM

It´s still an Vote for the Community. There is only 2 Options for ME 1.Wipe all DX or 2. Wipe from only people who got over 14k DX.

Already Snipers aren´t anymore rare in that much! and atm this happend with the DX. But anyways go to your InfectZ Copy&Paste BR BR HUE HUE Emulator. I really don´t care about it.

agree

My characters:
Sekirei [Vigilant]

#53 Dreieinigkeit

Dreieinigkeit

• Banned
  • Pip
    Neutral
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 03:58 PM

why no one vote then against it if everyone will quit it? its just mad people like you who cant live with it that they lose some dx...Deal with it bro and stop whine...

Im not Mad, its not our foult that some of the Players use bugs. I know Stargate he's doing almost nothing! Only the Admins and Moderators working on this game. I dont say that the Mods and Admins are guilt.
In all games it have bugs, and no one go to wipe the stuff of the Players. Cause its not the players foult. For these guys who farmed these Dx legit its fking awkward.

#54 Hienas

Hienas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 68 posts
  • LocationOnion land

Okaybambis, or guys who have less than 1200 dx vote for 250000 GD. I will write to my friends and i will have 20 acc  and i will have 25 000 dx.   Now guys who propably bugged dx want buy mausers for 500 dx okay gj. Guys write to firnds and have 100000 acc and evryone will have profit ;3

XI2zWav.gif Say hello to TheOfficialAfrQ in my avatar.

#55 mapau27

mapau27

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 50 posts

Current mood: Balanced

STOP CRY YOU DUMB KIDS i have 7k dx and dont cry like a little 7 years old kid look at the vote and stop cri... i vote for 250k zk and i also have 7k dx because the destroy the marketing now a blaser is worth 334304204 dx....

yeah... but your age is 7 and you are a lil kid. so be a lil more respectful to the adults here!

#56 Reika

Reika

k den

• Administrators
    Excellent
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 04:01 PM

Im not Mad, its not our foult that some of the Players use bugs. I know Stargate he's doing almost nothing! Only the Admins and Moderators working on this game. I dont say that the Mods and Admins are guilt.
In all games it have bugs, and no one go to wipe the stuff of the Players. Cause its not the players foult. For these guys who farmed these Dx legit its fking awkward.

You are kinda rude, Stargate doing nothing? He worked 3 days ago 12 HOURS on the Servers without going Sleep! He is the only Coder in our Game! 

• BloodyAngel and KloWn like this

mdivyktm.png

#57 BloodyAngel

BloodyAngel

Streamer

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 988 posts

Okaybambis, or guys who have less than 1200 dx vote for 250000 GD. I will write to my friends and i will have 20 acc  and i will have 25 000 dx.   Now guys who propably bugged dx want buy mausers for 500 dx okay gj. Guys write to firnds and have 100000 acc and evryone will have profit ;3

nice you get instanly banned if have more then 2 accs its allready automic system ban because some guys do it so dont be stupid...

My characters:
Sekirei [Vigilant]

#58 Reika

Reika

k den

• Administrators
    Excellent
  • 1,954 posts

We can see that and you risk to get a ban in your Main account aswell.

mdivyktm.png

#59 Dreieinigkeit

Dreieinigkeit

• Banned
  • Pip
    Neutral
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 04:02 PM

Haha InfectZ is Copy&Paste yeah it's true but Stargate only do Copy&Paste too without the Sg Bp. But i dont think he did it self.
All Emulators are Copy&Paste without own stuff. U cant tell me That SurvivalMMO better in doing own Stuff :D The Community do the self made stuff and not u!

#60 BloodyAngel

BloodyAngel

Streamer

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 988 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 04:02 PM

yeah... but your age is 7 and you are a lil kid. so be a lil more respectful to the adults here!

i dont talk to u would be so useless as your po

Haha InfectZ is Copy&Paste yeah it's true but Stargate only do Copy&Paste too without the Sg Bp. But i dont think he did it self.
All Emulators are Copy&Paste without own stuff. U cant tell me That SurvivalMMO better in doing own Stuff  :D The Community do the self made stuff and not u!

copy paste smmo?!?! hahaha just saying airdrops...

My characters:
Sekirei [Vigilant]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users