Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

AR only DeathMatch server!!!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 m1 abrams

m1 abrams

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 32 posts

Current mood: Spooky

Posted 07 July 2015 - 03:53 AM

I want an AR only DM server again please, the minecraft map fucking sucks... You should bring in Dust for AR only (maybe like 15-20 slots because 10 it too low), and change the sniper DM to a smaller/diffrent map (minecraft is poorly designed for pvp). Let me know if you guys agree below!

-M1 Abrams

*edit* (somthing i posted on this topic i want everybody to see)

Not to be an asshole... but this game isnt fun on official servers normal players have to deal with LITERAL no-lifers who have 1000 of everything, and dont care when they loose their sniper (that would take like 1+ hours to find while looting). The loot in this game is too god damn rare in my honest opinion. BTW 90% of the people i know downloaded this game JUST for deathmatch... I will list the issues for you, and its up to you to fix them or not.

1. Loot is too hard to get (mainly GOOD pvp gear like: Heavy, Recon/M. Style, LS90, AUG A3, QBZ, and other pvp gear that it OBVIOUSLY better than the other gear)

2. You die too fast (In AR PvP you cant even react when you get shot unless you wear heavy armor/m style (which are rare))

3. The maps are HEAVILY camper orientated

4. (this isnt that important i guess...) US/CA players suffer when playing this game because servers are hosted in germany! (i get 130-160 PING)

These are the problems, ignore them if you want, but the game is going to die soon if nothing is done about it. This game used to have AT LEAST 30 players on at ALL TIMES of the day. Its just been on a downhill slope since you introduced the cases system. Im pointing out this issues now in hopes that you will see them, and fix them.

• Armandodag, MarthaPr, RudyMyday and 8 others like this

#2 WASD

WASD

• Members
  • Pip
    Neutral
  • 4 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:17 AM

+1 i agree we need an ar only map and a good map like dust or something :D please devs <3

• AlefWaililm and AndrewMn like this

#3 Darioxixi

Darioxixi

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 368 posts
  • LocationUSA

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:37 AM

yea man i wish we can detacth the motorscripts off of the fliperstankering topseramerino off the bankrooll

• AndrewMn likes this
CHARACTERS: Darioixixx and Dar Dar

http://www.twitch.tv/darioxixi/

#4 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:11 AM

Yea 15-20 slots on deathmatch and nobody plays normal pvp like before? Na thanks

Alright, let's rock and roll! - Wolf

Posted Image

#5 WASD

WASD

• Members
  • Pip
    Neutral
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:40 AM

Well then this game is over for me because i have more fun on deathmatch than normal server xD ahhh this game

#6 Silver 1 surfer

Silver 1 surfer

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPolant

Current mood: Dreaming

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:15 AM

Deathmatch full, Colorado server almost empty...

Roses are gray, violets are gray, I'm dead and colorblind.

#7 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:34 AM

Well then this game is over for me because i have more fun on deathmatch than normal server xD ahhh this game

Cz you got actualy no balls to play on normal servers honestly....

Deathmatch full, Colorado server almost empty...

Good point... i mean... honestly.... 75% of this community are wankers, how they play? it looks like this :
1st ) lets farm shit out of the any server
2nd ) farm more
3rd ) if you will find a rare shit, go to safezone, if not, go back to point 1 and repeat
4th ) stash rare shit in safezone like
5th ) say how awsome you are and brag with rare gun you won't even play with really...
6th ) go to DM servers with your new rare gun ONLY because you cannot lose it there
7th ) go sleep
8th ) wake up and repeat everything from point 1

lel... thats how it really works.... I am playing much time with snipers on sanpavel, and people only plays with what? SVD, BLASERS & MAUSERS... very rare VSS and thats all... This is a fucking FarmingMMO atm thanks to huge ammount of people who doesn't really play...

• BloodyAngel, Silver 1 surfer, TheEliteDon and 1 other like this

Posted Image

#8 kevinfuries

kevinfuries

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 56 posts

Current mood: Amused

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:06 AM

I agree with Karti.

deathmatch are destroying this game.

They are afraid of losing some weapons

PJ:  AVEAHD, KEVINFURIES, Furiosa, VENGADOR,                  

#9 Silver 1 surfer

Silver 1 surfer

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPolant

Current mood: Dreaming

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:14 AM

-100 GD every one minute you play DM.  :kappa:

Roses are gray, violets are gray, I'm dead and colorblind.

#10 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:36 AM

If it would end for me to make the final decision..  i would just put a deathmatch dust 2 with 10 slots and thats it... nothing more.... cuz normal pvp is dying all the time thanks to these deathmatch only wankers..

Posted Image

#11 koxsuTV

koxsuTV

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 718 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Devilish

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:58 AM

If it would end for me to make the final decision..  i would just put a deathmatch dust 2 with 10 slots
and thats it... nothing more.... cuz normal pvp is dying all the time thanks to these deathmatch only wankers..

Yep dust with 10 slots only no more slots and dm servers ! Or we,all will loot xD
Nickname in game - koxsu

Clan - L-HP

YouTube

#12 Jacked

Jacked

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 103 posts
  • LocationOporto-Portugal

Current mood: Yee Haw

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:00 PM

if loot wasnt so rare maybe people play with it , it was good 1 year ago

#13 m1 abrams

m1 abrams

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 04:23 PM

Cz you got actualy no balls to play on normal servers honestly....

Good point... i mean... honestly.... 75% of this community are wankers, how they play? it looks like this :
1st ) lets farm shit out of the any server
2nd ) farm more
3rd ) if you will find a rare shit, go to safezone, if not, go back to point 1 and repeat
4th ) stash rare shit in safezone like
5th ) say how awsome you are and brag with rare gun you won't even play with really...
6th ) go to DM servers with your new rare gun ONLY because you cannot lose it there
7th ) go sleep
8th ) wake up and repeat everything from point 1

lel... thats how it really works.... I am playing much time with snipers on sanpavel, and people only plays with what? SVD, BLASERS & MAUSERS... very rare VSS and thats all... This is a fucking FarmingMMO atm thanks to huge ammount of people who doesn't really play...

If it would end for me to make the final decision..  i would just put a deathmatch dust 2 with 10 slots and thats it... nothing more.... cuz normal pvp is dying all the time thanks to these deathmatch only wankers..

Yea 15-20 slots on deathmatch and nobody plays normal pvp like before? Na thanks

Not to be an asshole... but this game isnt fun on official servers normal players have to deal with LITERAL no-lifers who have 1000 of everything, and dont care when they loose their sniper (that would take like 1+ hours to find while looting). The loot in this game is too god damn rare in my honest opinion. BTW 90% of the people i know downloaded this game JUST for deathmatch... I will list the issues for you, and its up to you to fix them or not.

1. Loot is too hard to get (mainly GOOD pvp gear like: Heavy, Recon/M. Style, LS90, AUG A3, QBZ, and other pvp gear that it OBVIOUSLY better than the other gear)

2. You die too fast (In AR PvP you cant even react when you get shot unless you wear heavy armor/m style (which are rare))

4. (this isnt that important i guess...) US/CA players suffer when playing this game because servers are hosted in germany! (i get 130-160 PING)

These are the problems, ignore them if you want, but the game is going to die soon if nothing is done about it. This game used to have AT LEAST 30 players on at ALL TIMES of the day. Its just been on a downhill slope since you introduced the cases system. Im pointing out this issues now in hopes that you will see them, and fix them.

• m1 abrams likes this

#14 Jermu

Jermu

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 266 posts

Current mood: Fine

Posted 07 July 2015 - 05:02 PM

If change to find sniper is 1 / month after huge time of looting, do u think ppl want take that sniper and try to play with that? Well no... Like me, i havent seen any sniper spawns yet (only got 2 svd's) and im solo player so na way in hell im going to take sniper to pvp if i someday find 1..

#15 DirtySteve

DirtySteve

• Members
  • Pip
    Good
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:16 PM

What really shoudl be done is adding the old maps when this emu was named Stargate. I think Mountains, clearview, zonewar, takedown were the best maps this emu ever had.

#16 KloWn

KloWn

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 257 posts
  • LocationTexas

Current mood: Mischievious

Posted 07 July 2015 - 06:19 PM

LOL you said those Ar's are RARE? You obviously don't know where to look or are just too chicken shit to go and kill super zombie's...

As for everyone saying the loot is rare go play another emu and then come back talking about how " rare " loot is ;) 

You and I, wrong or right
Traded a lie for the leverage
In between the lens in light
You're not what you seem

#17 m1 abrams

m1 abrams

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:43 PM

LOL you said those Ar's are RARE? You obviously don't know where to look or are just too chicken shit to go and kill super zombie's...

As for everyone saying the loot is rare go play another emu and then come back talking about how " rare " loot is ;)

No i said the GOOD AR's are rare... obviously you cant read. The loot is really hard to find in this game, thats why people dont pvp with the good gear on officials so gtfo please you ignorant idiot.

• m1 abrams likes this

#18 Reika

Reika

k den

• Administrators
    Excellent
  • 1,954 posts

Current mood: Angelic

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:44 PM

1. Those Weapons aren´t Rare LOL... anyways some Weapons are RARE but in our Game the Loot was always something worth!! You are wrong here if you want to find in a every corner a Sniper or something.

2. You die to fast? eh what? u tank here 5% more than I:SS ... maybe u forgot the skilltree?  :kappa:

3. Camper´s are everywhere ... Yea, but it has nothing to do with our Maps!! .. You want a Map without Camping? Then we have to do an empty Map Lol...

4. 120-140 Ping is still playable and the Game was always for EU People also i remember that someone said 2 Months ago we die soon.. we are Still up son. We won´t go offline no worries ;) ah and atm are 132 Players online more than an official Game like Nether lol

• KloWn likes this

mdivyktm.png

#19 m1 abrams

m1 abrams

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:47 PM

1. Those Weapons aren´t Rare LOL... anyways some Weapons are RARE but in our Game the Loot was always something worth!! You are wrong here if you want to find in a every corner a Sniper or something.

2. You die to fast? eh what? u tank here 5% more than I:SS ... maybe u forgot the skilltree?  :kappa:

3. Camper´s are everywhere ... Yea, but it has nothing to do with our Maps!! .. You want a Map without Camping? Then we have to do an empty Map Lol...

4. 120-140 Ping is still playable and the Game was always for EU People. 

1. GOOD WEAPONS ARE RARE

2. YOU MAY TANK 5% MORE, BUT THE GUNS ARE AT LEAST 50% STRONGER (Famas/QBZ/Aug)

3. Yes but zonewar is HEAVILY camper orientated

4. I know this, but it is really annoying sometimes that extra 100 MS can really count (100ms= 1/10 of a second)

• m1 abrams likes this

#20 m1 abrams

m1 abrams

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:48 PM

Btw please try to act more professional, you are an admin of this game. So please act like one, and not shit talk.

• m1 abrams likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users