Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

TAR IMPULSE BUFF

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 m1 abrams

m1 abrams

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 32 posts

Current mood: Spooky

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:57 PM

The Tar Impulse has always been the rarest gun ingame (that i know of). The reason it was so rare if because it did 39 damage. It literally took me HOURS UPON HOURS just in TRADEZONE to get this gun by trading up. Now it has been nerfed, and literally does the same damage as the normal tar. It is practically useless, and has no value now. I would like to see it re-buffed because it was rare for a reason, thats why it was the MOST expensive gun to buy in trade zone. It cost me 10,000 DX when i bought it 2 weeks ago, and now people are trading theirs away for 1,500 DX thats a fucking absolute joke... I would like to see this weapon that i literally dumped my gi into, returned to its original glory.

Anybody else who ACTUALLY OWNS an imi tavor impulse, i would like to see your opinions on this topic below!

• TheEliteDon, AndrewMn and Samuelmix like this

#2 TheEliteDon

TheEliteDon

MOD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 490 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:13 PM

The S-mmo wiki is so outdated. I asked Lian to try to updated but no. Makes me wonder the damage for all the guns now. You've had your impulse for quite a while now, unless you sold it. Anyways, I tested the impulse on the SZ and still took 5 clips. Anyways, if this is true I agree with you. Elite guns should have double or if not at least increased damage since they do not spawn anymore.

Posted Image

#3 Reika

Reika

k den

• Administrators
    Excellent
  • 1,954 posts

Current mood: Angelic

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:26 PM

39 Damage is to much!.. people was playin it on Deathmatch and there was some which complained about it. Ofc we had to change it and it´s 3% still stronger than tar21.

• Scrake likes this

mdivyktm.png

#4 m1 abrams

m1 abrams

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 08:08 PM

39 Damage is to much!.. people was playin it on Deathmatch and there was some which complained about it. Ofc we had to change it and it´s 3% still stronger than tar21.

its a 4 headshot to kill... 3% damage doesnt make a fucking diffrence. It was a 3 headshot kill before the nerf. Besides its rare for a fucking reason... now that tar impulse i paid 10,000 DX for is now worth 1,000-1,500 DX thats a joke in my opinon... they dont even spawn anymore. The only reason people complained is because they dont wanna spend the time in tradezone it takes to get one.

#5 Spawn.Doa

Spawn.Doa

SMOD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 423 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Current mood: Not Amused

Posted 29 July 2015 - 09:32 AM

its a 4 headshot to kill... 3% damage doesnt make a fucking diffrence. It was a 3 headshot kill before the nerf. Besides its rare for a fucking reason... now that tar impulse i paid 10,000 DX for is now worth 1,000-1,500 DX thats a joke in my opinon... they dont even spawn anymore. The only reason people complained is because they dont wanna spend the time in tradezone it takes to get one.

Dude chill if you are seeing ppl trading them for 1000 - 1500dx trade for them, the gun is worth around 7K DX and if you paid 10K for it 2 weeks ago you got ripped off I'm sorry to say.. Also the gun never spawned it was a Dev event only weapon ;)

• TheEliteDon and Karti like this

- NEIL P HARRIS -

0585ac955c7f37ef5e40c7d27746750e.png

#6 m1 abrams

m1 abrams

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 05:17 AM

Dude chill if you are seeing ppl trading them for 1000 - 1500dx trade for them, the gun is worth around 7K DX and if you paid 10K for it 2 weeks ago you got ripped off I'm sorry to say.. Also the gun never spawned it was a Dev event only weapon ;)

nobody in their right fucking mind would sell an impulse for 7k ... it is literally THE RAREST weapon in the game. It was a 3 headshot kill, thats what made it rare and awesome. But now people are crying in fucking DEATHMATCH, because they wont take the time to save/trade dx to buy one. TBH all the crying little bitches are just mad they couldnt get one. I would just like it to be buffed back to its normal stats. Like ive said 1,000,000 times, the gun is that rare FOR A REASON. They are practically worthless compaired to their original value. who the fuck would pay 7,000 dx for a tar that has the same stats as the original, but it just has a skin? exactly nobody... the MAIN REASON it was valuable and rare is because it was a 3 headshot kill instead of 4. Thats all ive got to say. Its pretty much a slap to the face of all the people who either worked hard to get one (dev event), or they worked hard to save and trade up to buy one. nuff said.

#7 Spawn.Doa

Spawn.Doa

SMOD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 423 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Current mood: Not Amused

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:24 AM

nobody in their right fucking mind would sell an impulse for 7k ... it is literally THE RAREST weapon in the game. It was a 3 headshot kill, thats what made it rare and awesome. But now people are crying in fucking DEATHMATCH, because they wont take the time to save/trade dx to buy one. TBH all the crying little bitches are just mad they couldnt get one. I would just like it to be buffed back to its normal stats. Like ive said 1,000,000 times, the gun is that rare FOR A REASON. They are practically worthless compaired to their original value. who the fuck would pay 7,000 dx for a tar that has the same stats as the original, but it just has a skin? exactly nobody... the MAIN REASON it was valuable and rare is because it was a 3 headshot kill instead of 4. Thats all ive got to say. Its pretty much a slap to the face of all the people who either worked hard to get one (dev event), or they worked hard to save and trade up to buy one. nuff said.

sorry mate, not sure but you seem upset.. so are you saying all ppl with Tar-21 impulse should be angry at the stats of a gun that never leave their GI other then to show ppl in trade or on deathmatch... All you have is a gun that looks OK and does a little more damage then a normal Tar-21, if you don't like that trade it.. but the gun is worth 7K, if you want to trade it for 10K good for you I hope you get it but plz stop crying about it noone cares ;)

P.S.  There are less Kurumi and Barrett50 then there are Tar-21 Impulse in game

• BETTY likes this

- NEIL P HARRIS -

0585ac955c7f37ef5e40c7d27746750e.png

#8 Scrake

Scrake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 42 posts

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 30 July 2015 - 11:54 AM

"But now people are crying in fucking DEATHMATCH"  You are joking or? i could make a 2 Hour Montage about you crying after EVERY Death. I literally never saw anyone in any Emulator/Community crying sooo much in the VOIP than you. Why Especially YOU have to write this Sentence? WHY?

• Karti likes this

IGN: Scrake & Draven

Retired from Playing Emulators but i had a good time :wub:  :wub: 

#9 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 30 July 2015 - 12:23 PM

Correcting.. it is not the rarest gun in a game...

This is EVENT ONLY gun in the game... you cannot loot it... 
I mean.. you should really calm down mate... since... IT'S ONLY A GAME... Y U HEFF BE MAD ( sorry couldnt resist xD )

It is not really a slap in the face or anything... lian already gave the point... others here are telling you are wrong etc... i mean srly... 

Giving such a drama just about 1 gun which people doesn't even use UNTIL it is on useless deathmatch since many people are too scared to lose bunch of pixels on the pvp...

+ What Neil P Harris is telling is a bit true... there are much more Tar-21 impulses in game than barret 50..... soo ..... I think you should just calm down a bit

Alright, let's rock and roll! - Wolf

Posted Image

#10 koxsuTV

koxsuTV

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 718 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Devilish

Posted 30 July 2015 - 05:12 PM

Who care about that rare wepons if ppl dont have balls To make pvp with that? no sense for me
  • Karti likes this
Nickname in game - koxsu

Clan - L-HP

YouTube

#11 TheEliteDon

TheEliteDon

MOD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 490 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 July 2015 - 05:23 PM

I like turtles and I got mine for 7k + 1DSR & a SteyrHS50 sooo 8k pretty much.

Posted Image

#12 m1 abrams

m1 abrams

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:19 PM

I like turtles and I got mine for 7k + 1DSR & a SteyrHS50 sooo 8k pretty much.

You paid 8k for one after the nerf? lol i feel truly sorry for you. You just bought a gun that does the same damage as a tar for 8k xD RIP

#13 m1 abrams

m1 abrams

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:20 PM

Correcting.. it is not the rarest gun in a game...

This is EVENT ONLY gun in the game... you cannot loot it... 
I mean.. you should really calm down mate... since... IT'S ONLY A GAME... Y U HEFF BE MAD ( sorry couldnt resist xD )

It is not really a slap in the face or anything... lian already gave the point... others here are telling you are wrong etc... i mean srly... 

Giving such a drama just about 1 gun which people doesn't even use UNTIL it is on useless deathmatch since many people are too scared to lose bunch of pixels on the pvp...

+ What Neil P Harris is telling is a bit true... there are much more Tar-21 impulses in game than barret 50..... soo ..... I think you should just calm down a bit

Im just pissed that i dumped my entire gi into getting one, and its useless now. Its not fucking fair because a few top donators bitched to you, so you have to nerf it...

#14 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 30 July 2015 - 07:45 PM

Im just pissed that i dumped my entire gi into getting one, and its useless now. Its not fucking fair because a few top donators bitched to you, so you have to nerf it...

i love people who believes in crappy gosips that someone tells about something and something blah blah blah

Alright, let's rock and roll! - Wolf

Posted Image

#15 m1 abrams

m1 abrams

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:34 PM

i love people who believes in crappy gosips that someone tells about something and something blah blah blah

FUNNY... because anyxiate told me he was gonna tell the devs to nerf it... 2 days later its nerfed funny right? lol

#16 TheEliteDon

TheEliteDon

MOD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 490 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:05 AM

You paid 8k for one after the nerf? lol i feel truly sorry for you. You just bought a gun that does the same damage as a tar for 8k xD RIP

When did I say I bought it after the nerf m8? :huehue: Don't worry I know a guy who is offering me 32k in items B) . He wants it for the rarity not the damage. Also don't feel sorry. 8k isn't as bad as dumping your whole GI :kappa: R.I.P

Posted Image

#17 m1 abrams

m1 abrams

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 32 posts

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:11 AM

When did I say I bought it after the nerf m8? :huehue: Don't worry I know a guy who is offering me 32k in items B) . He wants it for the rarity not the damage. Also don't feel sorry. 8k isn't as bad as dumping your whole GI :kappa: R.I.P

32k? ill believe that when i see it... xD

#18 TheEliteDon

TheEliteDon

MOD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 490 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 31 July 2015 - 05:17 AM

32k? ill believe that when i see it... xD

Hey, you paid 10k B) .... it's possible. He'll still offer half if he even cares about damage. Still better than 8k and 10k :kappa:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users