Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

Need GC

GC

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ThePinkOrange

ThePinkOrange

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Neutral
  • 38 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 21 August 2015 - 01:01 PM

I just need some GC i can offer DX, stanag and other stuff pm me

• AlefWaililm, Stevmesk, krnaedos and 2 others like this

#2 Mr.Kingpin

Mr.Kingpin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 155 posts

Current mood: Twisted

Posted 21 August 2015 - 01:02 PM

How many GC do you need ? And can you give for them ?

Things i need are Airdrop smokes and elite guns.

Feel free to send me a private message..

• AlefWaililm, Weanymmem and tefBleats like this

#3 Janus

Janus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 01:20 PM

if you have an intervention gun and dxs i change 25 gc, but i dont know how transfer you

• AlefWaililm, Weanymmem and tefBleats like this

#4 ThePinkOrange

ThePinkOrange

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Neutral
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 01:37 PM

if you have an intervention gun and dxs i change 25 gc, but i dont know how transfer you

PM'ed

• Weanymmem likes this

#5 ThePinkOrange

ThePinkOrange

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Neutral
  • 38 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 01:38 PM

I had the energy state of a considerably older me. I could sense myself losing momentum as I drew nearer to my fortieth birthday. Having always been active, I was surprised at all what exactly I could no longer do. What used to become an energizing five-mile run each morning had become a dreaded chore. My energy was waning earlier in the afternoon than it ever had before, and by day's ending, I was exhausted. Myself longer had the vigor to do the things I loved or even invest time with my kids. Myself was genuinely fearful that I had a illness or a disorder. A physical examination revealed nothing physically incorrect. As a matter of fact, the doctor was impressed with how healthy myself was. I was only getting older, and this was a truth of existence. Seemingly, the years were taking their cost. But myself was not prepared to get outdated. I started downing vitamins and drinking energy beverages on a regular basis. %HGH-LINK1% were not helping at all. I was still having difficulty finishing my morning five-mile run, and I was still exhausted every day, regardless of what I drank or how many vitamins I took. One day myself was reading an article in a men's fitness magazine about HGH Energizer. GH stands for Human Growth Hormone. This really is often called the Master Hormone because it controls the body's release of most of the other hormones. When we are kids and teenagers, GH is what commands and encourages our bodies' growth. As we age and cease growing, nonetheless, our amounts of human growth hormone start to decrease. Many dietitians and physicians now consider that almost all of the outcomes of ageing we experience is due to this decrease in growth hormone. I was amazed to discover that there have been hundreds of studies done on the outcomes of HGH Energizer on adult bodies. Scientific studies have persistently demonstrated that HGH Energizer increases power, increases lean muscle tissue and strengthens bones, lowers cholesterol and body fat, fortifies the heart, enhances memory function, and even boosts sexual functions. Naturally, the article made me interested to learn more. That evening, myself went online to do some research of my own. I learned that HGH Energizer includes a particular combination of nutritive substances and proteins that work together to stimulate the body's release of growth hormone. Because GH isn't needed in older individuals, the release of GH must be supported by a supplement like this one. That was enough for me. I ordered HGH Energizer before I logged off that night. Myself was not a affordable investment. Myself intended to return if I did not find effects; I was paying about $60.00 for a month's supply, and that was a significant investment. HGH Energizer promised a money back guarantee, which made the initial choice to buy a lot easier. After two months of utilizing HGH Energizer, I am extremely pleased with my results. This isn't a miracle drug, but my energy levels and stamina were noticeably improved after only a couple of weeks of using the nutritional supplement. Now my simple daily routine doesn't wear me out. I will be seeing the beginnings of increased lean muscle mass, and I am sleeping better also. In conclusion, this is a positive experience so far and my plan will be to continue my use of HGH Energizer for additional results. If you are experiencing the same aging effects I have described, I suggest that you try HGH Energizer too.

wtf??????

• Weanymmem likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GC

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users