Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

suggestions on weapons and more

guns weapons bugs fix suggestions

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 240pixel

240pixel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 40 posts
  • LocationEastern Europe

Current mood: Spooky

Posted 04 September 2015 - 12:22 PM

Hi.

I've been playing this game for some time now... I found it really fun. But here are some of my suggestions that I think many would agree.

Instead of focusing on adding new stuff you guys (who manage the game) should focus on fixing existing problems, mini-map still doesn't work as it should when you sit inside any vehicle. and it stops when you hit alerted zombie.. also I lost quite a few rare items because if game is minimized while connected to server you get black screen when you come back to it. those are the most annoying to me. 

Also since I am a big fan of weapons and already served in military. I have a few suggestions on that topic as well.  First and foremost I am a big proponent of realism with the operation of weapons. (I think many would agree that its more fun) I have no problem with weapon skins (like in CS:GO) but few things I need to point out.

things I would love to see changed 

Fix names:

clips and magazines (used inappropriately) for example Mosin use stripper clip not magazine, and AK47 and Ruger 10-22 and Mini14 uses magazines.

rename M4 semi to AR-15 

rename AKM to WASR-10 

civilian legal semi auto versions. Because military ones have a fun switch ^^

fix weapon descriptions.

(a lot of misleading info there and sometimes no info at all, I would be glad to help if you need) 

fix weapon calibers.

(AK47 uses 7.62 x 39 not 5.45)

(9x19 para is the same as 9mm so you can change name to .357 sig for SIG pistol)

(I would love to see that ammo is .45 ACP for M1911 I am aware that there are variants of 1911 with variety of calibers but we all know and love colt .45) 

Kriss vector uses .45 ACP  

Instead of adding same weapon variations (Masada, ACR, FN remington or AK74M, AK47

add more commonly known weapons

I really miss FN FAL and G3 (one of the most popular western battle rifles) (I think best would be if you make it like AKM

GLOCK pistols should be introduced with broad customization (extended mags that also fits Kriss and so on.) 

You have a few Israel made weapons so to complete collection Galil ARM would be good idea) 

add some sort of  lever action rifle (Marlin or Winchester) as a reference to a Shaun of the Dead movie.

M14 or M1 Garand would be perfect to accompany Mosin as one of the few old school wooden furniture rifles

M60E4 would be a nice LMG.

fix models of USP and Baby eagle and Shotgun ammo sticking out when you carry it in third person. 

Also I would love to see more realistic damage of high power weapons on zombies. If you can kill a zombie with 3 shots from .22 LR rifle, why it takes exactly same 3 shots to kill zombie with something like .338 magnum. here full sized rounds (like the ones from SVD or Mosin or other snipers) should kill in two shots.

and that new toxic super zombie looks like a funny Halloween prop. (at least face change would be nice) . also remove or reduce drop of common weapons (SIG rifles)  as super zombie kill rewards. no point to waste all the ammo to find that you gained rifle that any zombie can drop. 

I can help with writing descriptions or any other way if you want to make any of the changes I pointed out.  

• AlefWaililm, MableTogs, Robertdype and 2 others like this

#2 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:07 PM

[...]

rename M4 semi to AR-15 

rename AKM to WASR-10 

[...]

M4 semi in the files is actualy calle SIG 516... and actualy elite version is called SIG 516 ELITE not M4 SEMI ELITE.. and this is the sig 516 mah frend --> https://en.wikipedia...wiki/SIG_SG_516
AR-15 is the familliy of the gun not 1 single weapon --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-15

enjoy studing ;s

WASR is a Romanian version of Russian AKM ( https://en.wikipedia...R-series_rifles )

[...]

fix models of USP and Baby eagle and Shotgun ammo sticking out when you carry it in third person

[...]

Only way to fix that is to remove attachemnts from third person... this is how the ammo was placed hammer point for original game.. you cannot just "remove it" :s

[...]

fix weapon calibers.

(AK47 uses 7.62 x 39 not 5.45)

(9x19 para is the same as 9mm so you can change name to .357 sig for SIG pistol)

(I would love to see that ammo is .45 ACP for M1911 I am aware that there are variants of 1911 with variety of calibers but we all know and love colt .45) 

Kriss vector uses .45 ACP  

[...]

.357 magnum for SIG pistol..? for a pistol which uses 9mm bullet? dude srsly?... srsly?
kriss might be updated in a future by myself... MIGHT cuz atm i got other weapons to fix and work on ;s maybe then
AK47 ? - blame our old Odeszaw for doing such a failures on his old work.. .honestly i would remove most of his old stuff cuz it is useless ;s

I really miss FN FAL and G3 (one of the most popular western battle rifles) (I think best would be if you make it like AKM

GLOCK pistols should be introduced with broad customization (extended mags that also fits Kriss and so on.) 

You have a few Israel made weapons so to complete collection Galil ARM would be good idea) 

add some sort of  lever action rifle (Marlin or Winchester) as a reference to a Shaun of the Dead movie.

M14 or M1 Garand would be perfect to accompany Mosin as one of the few old school wooden furniture rifles

M60E4 would be a nice LMG.

fix models of USP and Baby eagle and Shotgun ammo sticking out when you carry it in third person. 

Also I would love to see more realistic damage of high power weapons on zombies. If you can kill a zombie with 3 shots from .22 LR rifle, why it takes exactly same 3 shots to kill zombie with something like .338 magnum. here full sized rounds (like the ones from SVD or Mosin or other snipers) should kill in two shots.

and that new toxic super zombie looks like a funny Halloween prop. (at least face change would be nice) . also remove or reduce drop of common weapons (SIG rifles)  as super zombie kill rewards. no point to waste all the ammo to find that you gained rifle that any zombie can drop. 

I can help with writing descriptions or any other way if you want to make any of the changes I pointed out.  

​I might get more guns in a future , remember all are just a human beeings... not a productive machines which gonna do anything that somebody behind screen gonna tell it to do

About damage? SG is always doing tweaks around gun stats and he doesn't like to make it "op" or anything ( thats why don't take him bad.. )
and honestly about damage... blame hamerpoint... this game was always bad from the whole begining... kinda funny that emulator community is doing much more work than original developers of that game hahaha

Desc of guns beeing wrong?
Tell me which for example ( if you mean original guns ones.. blame hammerpoint again )

• AlefWaililm likes this

Alright, let's rock and roll! - Wolf

Posted Image

#3 Silver 1 surfer

Silver 1 surfer

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPolant

Current mood: Dreaming

Posted 04 September 2015 - 01:07 PM

Ingame AWM model isn't actually awm, but AW50(50. BMG) lol :D

People don't use AKM, m4 semi and other shit.

About shotgun ammo, devs said that they can't fix it.

• AlefWaililm likes this
Roses are gray, violets are gray, I'm dead and colorblind.

#4 240pixel

240pixel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 40 posts
  • LocationEastern Europe

Current mood: Spooky

Posted 04 September 2015 - 04:38 PM

M4 semi in the files is actualy calle SIG 516... and actualy elite version is called SIG 516 ELITE not M4 SEMI ELITE.. and this is the sig 516 mah frend --> https://en.wikipedia...wiki/SIG_SG_516
AR-15 is the familliy of the gun not 1 single weapon --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AR-15

enjoy studing ;s

WASR is a Romanian version of Russian AKM ( https://en.wikipedia...R-series_rifles

.357 magnum for SIG pistol..? for a pistol which uses 9mm bullet? dude srsly?... srsly?
kriss might be updated in a future by myself... MIGHT cuz atm i got other weapons to fix and work on ;s maybe then
AK47 ? - blame our old Odeszaw for doing such a failures on his old work.. .honestly i would remove most of his old stuff cuz it is useless ;s

​I might get more guns in a future , remember all are just a human beeings... not a productive machines which gonna do anything that somebody behind screen gonna tell it to do

About damage? SG is always doing tweaks around gun stats and he doesn't like to make it "op" or anything ( thats why don't take him bad.. )
and honestly about damage... blame hamerpoint... this game was always bad from the whole begining... kinda funny that emulator community is doing much more work than original developers of that game hahaha

Desc of guns beeing wrong?
Tell me which for example ( if you mean original guns ones.. blame hammerpoint again )

Difference between AKM and it's Romanian cousin is that AKM is select fire and WSAR is export based (to USA) and can fire semi - auto only. Just like in game, and that is my point. 

I wasn't aware of that particular weapon being SIG. but AR-15 is not only a whole family but also a particular firearm. even on wiki article you sent me "Colt continued to use the AR-15 trademark for its semi-automatic variants (AR-15, AR-15A2) which were marketed to civilian and law-enforcement customers"

and I said .357 sig not magnum. do some reasearch on handgun calibers.
https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/.357_SIG  :) 

I forgot which ones have wrong stuff written at the moment. I will look into it. but best of all is M39 xD

and since many of my complaints are beyond your reach. I will have to adjust. no big deal. :) 

would love to see glock and FAL ^^

thanks for your time. and good luck ;)

• AlefWaililm likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: guns, weapons, bugs, fix, suggestions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users