Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

Its time for changes!!!

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Borix (Oguras)

Borix (Oguras)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 111 posts

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:00 PM

Hello dear DEV's !!!
its not a secret that game is dying, you can say there is around 1.000 ppl playing this game but for real there is no one playing on pvp servers(20 ppl sometimes only on new map forgot name sorry), 
and im here to open your eyes to finally save your masterpiece from dying and do something to bring more players here.
Well..im playing this game since i remember, its been almost 3 years now and i remember your all rises and all your falls.
Im here to give you some very important suggestions which can help to stay strong and never fall again. 
For maybe last 2 weeks i was trying to get some info from players what they want to see and what they hate in there, i talked to old players what could bring them back again to our game.
I talked with guy who's very important for you.. with Karti and with with less important, my friends from our crew and they helped me with creating this message to You.
Okay, Okay i started with some sentiments but now its time for my.. ekhmm.. i mean our suggestions:

1# - Wipe! there was more than 2454524 messages about gi wipe and you said no for like ekhm how many messages were there? uhh.. yea for like 245424 times.. but for real many of those players who left us (around 40 players) told me that they could try this game again if you do this, and make loot more balanced than its now.
It's not the end of this suggestion, nah nah my dear DEV's maybe if you're not sure about full global wipe, just do it with a possibility of doing a backup, or at least wipe all snipers and wzzzzippp... wait ill say more about loot in other suggestion.

2# - Trust other people! Its a message to our god Mr.Daniel "Stargate75" (pray for this guy pls). Stargate i think you dont trust people, look you work with Lian for like 2.5 years now, and with Karti for almost one year, and tell me have they ever dissapointed you? They're not rentboys like Sil***error and they wont leave you like a traitors... These two guys need more permissions, cause you're not always online, and we have to wait for fixes.

3# - Loot table! Honestly?? tell me.. is there someone who use krugers, types, b92, jerichos, m16??? there is no point to waste loot spawns for shit like that, and SNIPERS, its biggest problem on this game, you did a small wipe of dx's mausers and blasers but it was good for first 7 days cause they're still easy to find and after this time i've got over 20 blasers/mausers each, for me, my friends, us, it should be as rare as it was before or on other famous emulator "N**Z", snipers are rare in this game and still players are there, and maps like warisland or zonewar old could be possible to play with snipers because its rare, and it could stop massive clans to camp all day all night on small 30 slot servers.

4# - We need to get some publicity! I know you did it before and it didnt helped a lot but maybe you should try to talk with some famous streamers give them some stuff for pvp and just let them play there, im pretty sure this game will be famous as it never was before. i know it will be unfair to other players to give streamers free stuff but im sure they will be fine with it if it works. :) 

5# - You need to spend more time in game!I havent seen you Daniel for like 2 years on pvp here, Lian is playing sometimes but i think its not enough to do map rotations every week or changing weapon stats, Karti is playing this game everyday and you have to trust him with things like this.

6# - "The Community Council" If you cant agree with 5th suggestion, maybe create something like community council and add there experienced players like me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , they could help you will all the stuff in game. I mean they can report bugs, glitches, what they saw on the servers and what they want to see ing.

So that's it i wish i helped a lot and maybe motivated you to work here, and feel free to ask community for every changes ofc you cant make everyone happy cause of tons of game destroyers like popo and shotgun campers! 

Thx, and i wish we can say welcome to new players soon! :) 

• ahmedzorq, BloodyAngel, Fight3rOne and 5 others like this
B) - Me
:angry: - Paruwa
:P - Koxsu while licking my D
:huehue: - Koxsu licking the D again

#2 tryaN

tryaN

I´m not Trusted.<<

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 551 posts
  • LocationGermany

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:04 PM

every point is not bad but the GI wipe na thx many ppl would cry again and shit so just wipe NOTHING u can just change the loottable to make a sniper rarer

• Paruwa likes this

#3 Borix (Oguras)

Borix (Oguras)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:06 PM

yea, and ur massive clan could still destroy the game by joining the server with 6 guys with snipers so gr8...

• BloodyAngel, Bluefiction, Hoodie and 1 other like this
B) - Me

#4 alinush30

alinush30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 464 posts

Current mood: Cool

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:32 PM

1-HELL NOO !!!!
2-yes
3-yes
4-yes
5-yes
6-yes
  • Paruwa likes this

#5 Learn2Play / bartid100

Learn2Play / bartid100

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 179 posts

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:46 PM

Just make as Borix said, IT WILL HELP THE GAME!

• Borix (Oguras) likes this

#6 alinush30

alinush30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 464 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:03 PM

All the other suggestions are good but the about the wipe .... ARE YOU CREAZY??? WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD WANT A WIPE ?? i think only you and your friends want that soo HELL NOO i worked hard for my snipers soo i wont let a 15y kid to destroy my time puted in looting and pvp ( i pvped hard for my snipers)
We had enough wipes soo go away !

#7 Learn2Play / bartid100

Learn2Play / bartid100

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 179 posts

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:21 PM

1. If u want to get more ppl ingame - wipe fucking shit snipers.

2. If u want more ppl ingame - fix lagswitch & antycheat

3. If u want more ppl ingame - fix loot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. If u want more ppl ingame - fix BIG STREAMERs, not fucking FroadeL  BloodyAngel  JuNy  Darioxix 

5. FIX SOME DEVs WHO PLAY not Stargate whos siting and doing NOTHING about game, only DECIDE about what to add in... HE DONT EVEN PLAYED IT 1h...

6. LianLi & Stargate SHOULD LISTEN TO COMMUNITY or game will DIE...

7. Moderators should have MORE POWER - they should can BAN ppl & make more DEV events!

8. Moderators should DECIDE what to make & what to dont make ingame

9. Moderators should LISTEN TO COMMUNITY and make what they want!

• dertisch123 likes this

#8 ChaseMeter

ChaseMeter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 209 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:12 PM

Well I can bet if devs see it they will refuse most of those if not all, cus its just they being-style. Anyways I like those suggestions and most of them are aight. Tho Imo they should hire a new Dev from outside of the game.

#9 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:57 PM

4. If u want more ppl ingame - fix BIG STREAMERs, not fucking FroadeL  BloodyAngel  JuNy  Darioxix 
5. FIX SOME DEVs WHO PLAY not Stargate whos siting and doing NOTHING about game, only DECIDE about what to add in... HE DONT EVEN PLAYED IT 1h...
7. Moderators should have MORE POWER - they should can BAN ppl & make more DEV events!

1 -- agree
2 -- you Serious think there is a way to "fix lagswitch" ? Play offline games -.- there is no way to fix lag switch
3 -- agree
4 -- at this moment you are both rude & retarded...
People who stream smmo do at least some help for us.... There is no way to get "bigger streamers"... Until you are a official crap... Cmon juny did a test some time ago.. He went to stream newz for 15 minutes --> poof 50 watching him, went to smmo back ---> poof , only 7 people watching.... All to blame are the community here....
5,6 -- not going to comment
7,8,9 -- mods are JUST A MODS.... Since when a forum mod should do events, patches, bans etc?
Moderator work is to be middle man between devs and community.... But since, face it - 90% of our community is made out of 15y/o kids who just demand shit but never are thankfull... How you imagine that?
  • Hoodie and KloWn like this

Alright, let's rock and roll! - Wolf

Posted Image

#10 TheEliteDon

TheEliteDon

MOD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 490 posts
  • LocationUSA

Current mood: Spooky

Posted 26 January 2016 - 04:55 PM

1. agreed after seeing a couple of airdrops

2. I don't think lag switch can be fixed just like cod with wallhack and aimbot.

3.Yeee

4. What's wrong with them?

5. How to fix dev's?  :huehue: 

6. Lian already touched on this type of comment.

7.8.9. Makes no sense. Even if we listened we have no power. We're just forum mods why doesn't nobody understand that yet :wacko:

• Hoodie likes this
Posted Image

#11 JuNy

JuNy

Streamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 330 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Twisted

Posted 26 January 2016 - 06:48 PM

LoL fu ;__; we fucking try to help this emulator by stream it when we can and doing giveaways for you guys so what the f :// And if i can remember we tried invite 'BIG' streamers here and they fucking wanted everything what is best also GC and even money so yeh :v and stargate if i can remember he was paying from his own money for ads on some big forum :X

Ps. For this shit what u write we should KO u like on my signature peace :*

• Karti and FroadeL like this

Character : TheFury <3

wmbg6bQ.gifghuBejg.jpg

www.twitch.tv/JuNyPL

#12 KloWn

KloWn

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 257 posts
  • LocationTexas

Current mood: Mischievious

Posted 26 January 2016 - 07:11 PM

1 -- agree
2 -- you Serious think there is a way to "fix lagswitch" ? Play offline games -.- there is no way to fix lag switch
3 -- agree
4 -- at this moment you are both rude & retarded...
People who stream smmo do at least some help for us.... There is no way to get "bigger streamers"... Until you are a official crap... Cmon juny did a test some time ago.. He went to stream newz for 15 minutes --> poof 50 watching him, went to smmo back ---> poof , only 7 people watching.... All to blame are the community here....
5,6 -- not going to comment
7,8,9 -- mods are JUST A MODS.... Since when a forum mod should do events, patches, bans etc?
Moderator work is to be middle man between devs and community.... But since, face it - 90% of our community is made out of 15y/o kids who just demand shit but never are thankfull... How you imagine that?

HAHA well said 

• Karti likes this

You and I, wrong or right
Traded a lie for the leverage
In between the lens in light
You're not what you seem

#13 Paruwa

Paruwa

#1 SMMO Rager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 407 posts
  • LocationPoland aka OnionIsland

Current mood: Devilish

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:49 PM

i think gooooooooooooood idea but half  suggestion form me xD  and oguras :D xDD  oguras my the best friend <3  but 1 sugg is bad because community and me btw all people i sooo lazy :/  ;pp its not good idea ;p 

• tryaN likes this

Characters:

Paruwa-Devil Berlinka-Devil WizardinhoV2-Demon InnocentBack-Demon

#14 NOOB DOWN

NOOB DOWN

Trusted Member

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:13 PM

I agree with everything except the first point.  Dont wipe everything, just all the snipers and make them ultra rare!

• Karti likes this

#15 alinush30

alinush30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 464 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:00 PM

No ..... J...just stop :<(

#16 Nervoplan™

Nervoplan™

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 34 posts
  • LocationWarsaw, Poland

Current mood: Goofy

Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:13 PM

It's really good idea, but don't delete my favourites M16's :(

In-game characters :

Ines Krawężnik [General]

Stachu Wpierdol [Assasin]

#17 Jermu

Jermu

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 266 posts

Current mood: Fine

Posted 27 January 2016 - 09:52 PM

1 - I say no for full wipe, but yes for sniper wipe..  And then make snipers rare, maybe svd would be as those r now..

2 -

3 - Agree

4 - Easier said than done becouse NewZ became an official game now

5 - Agree, when devs plays, that mean those who work with game also like play that game

6 - Dont get that point 100% but... hm,, idk

----

7 - We all know this lot talked clan problem. And Devs cant fix it, there is no way to do that, but they can turn it to more "hardcore"... And what i mean about "hardcore" is :

* Remove whole clan system from the game. And ofcourse ingame group system. Now teams wont see that stupid icon over teammate head

* Change nameplate showup system. Now u can stand 1km (or as far as game draws ppl) and just put ur crosshair to player, it show instantly name of that character. Really stupid system if u ask me :).

Put there at least timer before it show the name, best is if u just remove that nameplate comletely from the game. So u dont know who is who..

Well that "u dont know who is who" system has also downsides but, do it give more good than bad? I think yes.

~With those chnages clans cant know exactly where friendlys r, so they cant KOS couse they have to be sure is it own man or enemy. And what bigger clan is, more harder it will be. So these changes effect mostly of biggest clans, krhm, POPO for example.. And now we have other clan too, LESS.. Of course after these changes we dont have random teams anymore, but, so, is it that bad thing? I think no. 

And i honestly think this is the only thing what devs can do for this huge clans problem..

#18 Borix (Oguras)

Borix (Oguras)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 111 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:19 PM

1 - I say no for full wipe, but yes for sniper wipe..  And then make snipers rare, maybe svd would be as those r now..

2 -

3 - Agree

4 - Easier said than done becouse NewZ became an official game now

5 - Agree, when devs plays, that mean those who work with game also like play that game

6 - Dont get that point 100% but... hm,, idk

----

7 - We all know this lot talked clan problem. And Devs cant fix it, there is no way to do that, but they can turn it to more "hardcore"... And what i mean about "hardcore" is :

* Remove whole clan system from the game. And ofcourse ingame group system. Now teams wont see that stupid icon over teammate head

* Change nameplate showup system. Now u can stand 1km (or as far as game draws ppl) and just put ur crosshair to player, it show instantly name of that character. Really stupid system if u ask me :).

Put there at least timer before it show the name, best is if u just remove that nameplate comletely from the game. So u dont know who is who..

Well that "u dont know who is who" system has also downsides but, do it give more good than bad? I think yes.

~With those chnages clans cant know exactly where friendlys r, so they cant KOS couse they have to be sure is it own man or enemy. And what bigger clan is, more harder it will be. So these changes effect mostly of biggest clans, krhm, POPO for example.. And now we have other clan too, LESS.. Of course after these changes we dont have random teams anymore, but, so, is it that bad thing? I think no. 

And i honestly think this is the only thing what devs can do for this huge clans problem..

with 6# i meant they should create something like council, ppl in this group could have better contact with them, i dunno maybe same ts? and report them everything what they enjoyed after patches, what they want to see in game, now you can clearly see what i had on my mind in this suggestion. :)

B) - Me

#19 Hoodie

Hoodie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 71 posts

Current mood: Horny

Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:42 PM

If LESS and POPO just fucking broke up I think we'd get a few more players back lol. I talked to a guy who just joined the other day, and he literally told me he wasn't going to play again just because of the massive clan in colorado(assuming he ran into POPO), and he complained about LESS specifically, he ran into them solo and got recked over and over lol. Its really the only problem. Snipers arent even as big of a problem as most of you make it out to be. A sniper wipe wont do anything except for remove snipers from pvp, and then NOONE will bring them out because they are too rare. If the big clans like POPO and LESS specifically stopped camping with snipers in groups of 6+, there would be no sniper problem. Anytime I run into a sniper that ISNT in a huge clan, its always a fun fight and you can usually kill them and bank a sniper, or they kill you. Simple as that. Now with POPO and LESS, you can maybe kill 1 or 2 of them but you will always die and you cant bank the gear. Its just a clusterfuck because of the massive clans. I honestly would like it if you guys removed clans and groups completely, but that would make alot of people butthurt. Im glad that the staff is actually replying to this topic, too, hopefully we can come up with an idea or two that will help the game. I can't say I have much invested in this game(only like 20 euro), but I have spent ALOT of time ingame and it is sad that there isnt a nice player base left. Its just cancerous clans and raging kids. I hope we can get rid of these massive clans. 

• MLP HomuraZ likes this

Character Names:
Hoodie
BigDickBandit
LongDickLeonidas
Thotisha
AyyLmao
cAbIDVQ.png

Spoiler

#20 alinush30

alinush30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 464 posts

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:23 AM

The wipe wont do shit soo the only thing to do is to dispand all clans and add a limit of 4 characters :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users