Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

This game is dead! we need to change that!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 NOOB DOWN

NOOB DOWN

Trusted Member

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 06:33 AM

Hey  Survivor

We cant change the community, the community need to change itself.
Because of that we should try to change the game to a better one. 
If we do this the community will change automaticly.

As you see this game is dying more and more. Right now it is even impossible to PVP.
Because half of the players or even more are only playing deathmatch.
The other players, which want to PVP are splittet up into Ostwestry, Clearview and Colorado.

My first suggestion is to change Official Servers to ONLY 1 Colorado V1 and 1 Sanctuary. 
That would make the people playing on the same server so we would no longer have 3 Server with 4 People.
Instead of this we would have 1 Server with 12 People.

Now to Deathmatch, when you added this mode it was pretty funny. But at the moment it is just annoying.
Since you added this mode, more and more people quittet this game and there are still people only playing deathmatch.
In my oppinion, there is no sense why this gamemode exists in this game, because it is not Call of Duty!
If we would remove it, there would be around 5-10 Players which would have to play on PVP server.

After those "little" changes this game would be way better then it is now. 
But there will still be thing we need to change later. For the moment it should be ok.

I am just trying to revive this game and make it better and get more player.

I think this is enough for the moment and we should try it. Later we can change even more.
Please discuss below and post your point of view.

• Karti likes this

#2 alinush30

alinush30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 464 posts

Current mood: Cool

Posted 20 April 2016 - 07:55 AM

my only opinion is to remove the deathmatch , bc thats the only thing that destroyed the game :/

• Karti, Jermu and NOOB DOWN like this

#3 tambal

tambal

• Members
  • PipPip
    Neutral
  • 13 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 20 April 2016 - 08:58 AM

+1 but if there will be only colorado what about the people that hate this map or thats not going to  b e fun cuz everyone will play with snipers

#4 ChaseMeter

ChaseMeter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:57 AM

First of all if u remove DM those "10 players " will just leave the game instead of going for normal pvp. Also funny how u complain about lack of players but u still play in 3-4 man group on small ass servers

#5 NOOB DOWN

NOOB DOWN

Trusted Member

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 10:00 AM

+1 but if there will be only colorado what about the people that hate this map or thats not going to  b e fun cuz everyone will play with snipers

I thought about that too. If you would not play against sniper you can just go In-Town and there you have lot of protection.  This is still SurvivalMMO and not Call of Duty.

In Infestation world there is only Colorado and Caliwood and noone is complaining about it. So I think this should not be a problem for us. And Colorado V1 is still the best map so what is wrong with this. (there are Zombies, there is Loot and there is PVP   so for everyone there is something!)

#6 NOOB DOWN

NOOB DOWN

Trusted Member

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 10:01 AM

First of all if u remove DM those "10 players " will just leave the game instead of going for normal pvp. Also funny how u complain about lack of players but u still play in 3-4 man group on small ass servers

I am not in a clan and I play 90% solo.  Just from time to time with 1 or 2 Friends thats it.

#7 ST1NG

ST1NG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 56 posts

Current mood: Angelic

Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:29 PM

Remove DeathMatch and change Oswestry to WarIsland(loot on map too like on Oswestry)

#8 alinush30

alinush30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 464 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 12:30 PM

I think there should be only 3 maps : colorado , sanctuary and clearview sa ^^
@Sting Oswestry has already been changed into warisland :D

#9 WestphaL

WestphaL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 453 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro

Current mood: Psychedelic

Posted 20 April 2016 - 02:10 PM

The Game is perfect!! or remove all maps and stay colorado with car or dont change nothing.

DeathMacth dont Change is perfect and is funny for who want only fun without loss loot.

htzyhPx.jpg

#10 Jermu

Jermu

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 266 posts

Current mood: Fine

Posted 20 April 2016 - 02:44 PM

My first suggestion is to change Official Servers to ONLY 1 Colorado V1 and 1 Sanctuary. 

That would make the people playing on the same server so we would no longer have 3 Server with 4 People.
Instead of this we would have 1 Server with 12 People.

Then we have only sniper PvP, and thats fun? And colo has 3-4 areas where ppl pvp so so that 12 ppl will be splitted to 2-3 groups (1 team at campos, 1 team clearv and 1 team at smallv)... If u ask me, colo can  be removed and keep small AR and Sniper maps  for PvP :) This is only my opinion so no need to shoot me for this :D

Now to Deathmatch, when you added this mode it was pretty funny. But at the moment it is just annoying.

Since you added this mode, more and more people quittet this game and there are still people only playing deathmatch.
In my oppinion, there is no sense why this gamemode exists in this game, because it is not Call of Duty!
If we would remove it, there would be around 5-10 Players which would have to play on PVP server.

Totally agree with this.. DM should be removed as soon as possible..

First of all if u remove DM those "10 players " will just leave the game instead of going for normal pvp.

And before u guys say "if we remove DM, we lose atleast half of those players", so what ifthose leave? They only play DM so their leaving wont effect normal PvP at anyway.. Sorry, if this sounds rude but this is just the truth.

#11 ChaseMeter

ChaseMeter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 209 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 03:41 PM

Then we have only sniper PvP, and thats fun? And colo has 3-4 areas where ppl pvp so so that 12 ppl will be splitted to 2-3 groups (1 team at campos, 1 team clearv and 1 team at smallv)... If u ask me, colo can  be removed and keep small AR and Sniper maps  for PvP :) This is only my opinion so no need to shoot me for this :D

Totally agree with this.. DM should be removed as soon as possible..

And before u guys say "if we remove DM, we lose atleast half of those players", so what ifthose leave? They only play DM so their leaving wont effect normal PvP at anyway.. Sorry, if this sounds rude but this is just the truth.

So where is the point of removing dm at all?

#12 Jermu

Jermu

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 266 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 04:05 PM

So where is the point of removing dm at all?

Good point.. There is few ppl who join there couse all other servers r empty. So by removing it atleast few of those (20-40% maybe) start playing PvP...

"So where is the point of removing gm at all?" well, where is the point of why not removing dm?.. I just dont see any reason keep that there...

Keeping it or removing it wont mean game will became more popular but atleast then ppl have to play on official PvP servers

#13 NOOB DOWN

NOOB DOWN

Trusted Member

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 06:33 PM

The point of removing Deathmatch is that the people who want to play this game do PVP and not just Call of Duty deathmatch

#14 TheEliteDon

TheEliteDon

MOD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 490 posts
  • LocationUSA

Current mood: Spooky

Posted 20 April 2016 - 06:41 PM

The ISS community itself is aids. Dakotaz said it perfectly. Also getting traffic is hard because all blind ISS players are playing "world" another game that is the same shit, just a new game mode. "Hurray".

Posted Image

#15 Jermu

Jermu

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 266 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 06:56 PM

The ISS community itself is aids. Dakotaz said it perfectly. Also getting traffic is hard because all blind ISS players are playing "world" another game that is the same shit, just a new game mode. "Hurray".

Im playing world and its nice.. Looting is fun and hope so PvP too... Atm collecting stuff for PvP..

Couse u and some tohers dont like World = that game sucks and those who like it r blind and stupid? Or did i understand ur post wrong?

#16 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 20 April 2016 - 06:58 PM

I know a worse shit

it is called "Life : the real story" and i am playing on the difficulty "college" the perks of that mode is i cannot even sit on that forum and i ma just here atm because i drank 6 redbulls

Shattered Skies *hurr durr*

• Jermu likes this

Alright, let's rock and roll! - Wolf

Posted Image

#17 TheEliteDon

TheEliteDon

MOD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 490 posts
  • LocationUSA

Current mood: Spooky

Posted 21 April 2016 - 12:38 AM

Im playing world and its nice.. Looting is fun and hope so PvP too... Atm collecting stuff for PvP..

Couse u and some tohers dont like World = that game sucks and those who like it r blind and stupid? Or did i understand ur post wrong?

I can play classic and it's nice, I can play thailand and it's nice, I play smmo and it's nice. They promote world and get it all hype and people go for it but they don't see it the same shit. (Hense, blind & stupid). Shockingly Dakotaz doesn't play world anymore. He's noticed that it's not different from the rest.

And you might of understood wrong? Anyways, my comment was letting him know that trying to get traffic atm won't work.

• Karti likes this
Posted Image

#18 alinush30

alinush30

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 464 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 04:22 AM

@TheEliteDon I totally agree with you , people will always get brainwashed by the big advertises and it will always be the same shit to be honest :/
  • TheEliteDon likes this

#19 NOOB DOWN

NOOB DOWN

Trusted Member

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 117 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 06:38 AM

Shockingly Dakotaz doesn't play world anymore. He's noticed that it's not different from the rest.

Dakotaz stopped playing it because he was pissed off by this shit community !

#20 Jermu

Jermu

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 266 posts

Posted 21 April 2016 - 01:50 PM

Dakotaz stopped playing it because he was pissed off by this shit community !

Yea, I was watchign stream where he kinda rage quited couse of community, not couse of game..  Ppl was crying on his chat too much so that was the reson why he stopped... Idk have he said somethig different on his later streams.

And who cares if some streamer stop playing? That mean something? No :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users