Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

Some little Things

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 masoN

masoN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 45 posts

Current mood: Cloud 9

Posted 12 August 2016 - 04:24 PM

Hello,

first of all i wanted to make this Topic to make this game better with little things...

What i would add :

Apply Skins automatically (like newz has it) its kinda annoying to put them on whenever u join a server.

Random Spawn systems  (just better overall)

Some Skinboxes that we can Purchase (skins are always nice to have and its something new )

And i dont know what exactly this is but you need too many bullets for 1 guy , in newz/infectz you need like 2-3 headshots on survivalMMO it feels like 5-6

These are things i would highly appreciate and this things do not take long to convert into the server tbh.

We all want the server to grow so lets do something about it instead of crying all the time how bad it is and stuff.

What do you guys say especially karti and Stargate?

Greetz

#2 Hitori

Hitori

• Members
  • Pip
    Neutral
  • 8 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Spaced

Posted 12 August 2016 - 05:21 PM

Dont make new NewZ from stargateZ ;)

In my opinion, stargateZ is the best emu. Ofc there is some flaws, but its still better than other emulators. We need good advertisement (Any advertisement) to get new ppl.

Lets make StargateZ great again! :)

#3 Charles827

Charles827

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 98 posts

Current mood: Insomnious

Posted 12 August 2016 - 05:36 PM

Hello,

first of all i wanted to make this Topic to make this game better with little things...

What i would add :

Apply Skins automatically (like newz has it) its kinda annoying to put them on whenever u join a server.

Some Skinboxes that we can Purchase (skins are always nice to have and its something new )

And i dont know what exactly this is but you need too many bullets for 1 guy , in newz/infectz you need like 2-3 headshots on survivalMMO it feels like 5-6

These are things i would highly appreciate and this things do not take long to convert into the server tbh.

We all want the server to grow so lets do something about it instead of crying all the time how bad it is and stuff.

Greetz

this fucking kid probably warms up for newz in dm

#4 masoN

masoN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 10:20 PM

You guys dont get it right? That are examples from NewZ , why do you think everybody plays it? Get yourself some Braincells and learn how this Business works...You think you will get new players when you dont offer something ? This Server is the same for more than 6months now why would anybody play this if theres nothing new coming?

Stop fucking Comparing everything with NewZ this are just examples to make this server better .... 

#5 KloWn

KloWn

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 257 posts
  • LocationTexas

Current mood: Mischievious

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:41 PM

You guys dont get it right? That are examples from NewZ , why do you think everybody plays it? Get yourself some Braincells and learn how this Business works...You think you will get new players when you dont offer something ? This Server is the same for more than 6months now why would anybody play this if theres nothing new coming?

Stop fucking Comparing everything with NewZ this are just examples to make this server better .... 

Before I say this I'm not trying to put your post down in any way.. That being said.....

The devs tried soo many different things in this emu... And EVERY time they did, someone ( or a group of someone's ) bitched and moaned and complained.. Nothing the devs did was ever good enough for everyone.. It's the toxic iss community that is destroying emulators plain and simple.. Always has been.... They all ( like 90% of the community ) want easy loot, OP Guns, and easy kills... and it's not supposed to be like that.... Being too babied by some emulators have killed this type of game and it's sad 

• KloWn likes this

You and I, wrong or right
Traded a lie for the leverage
In between the lens in light
You're not what you seem

#6 masoN

masoN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 11:47 PM

Yeah i know that cause i play this emu for ages now but newz and infectz are working fine , and that has to do with their patches and stuff they do weekly or once a month you feel me?

I get when ppl cry and stuff and the Devs are mad about and dont want to do something bcs of it but thats how it goes some times you cant expect all ppl to like it its never gonna happen , so all we can do is just simply do little things over and over until it stabilize like right now we have to deal with this clan camping and stuff thats just how it is...

But i think some stuff like skinboxes or random spawn system or even an airdrop event to get some hype just would make it way better and i mean can it hurt?

It cant get worse you know what i mean?

#7 Charles827

Charles827

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 12:17 AM

Yeah i know that cause i play this emu for ages now but newz and infectz are working fine , and that has to do with their patches and stuff they do weekly or once a month you feel me?

I get when ppl cry and stuff and the Devs are mad about and dont want to do something bcs of it but thats how it goes some times you cant expect all ppl to like it its never gonna happen , so all we can do is just simply do little things over and over until it stabilize like right now we have to deal with this clan camping and stuff thats just how it is...

But i think some stuff like skinboxes or random spawn system or even an airdrop event to get some hype just would make it way better and i mean can it hurt?

It cant get worse you know what i mean?

tbh the airdrop events dont do much other than give a select few stuff where people would go and camp it i think the devs should do a legitimate event like they do for seasons or holidays something with new content stuff like maybe a new type of airdrop which only appears on public servers like oswestry where it happens once a day where its a cluster of airdrops at once and one has a high tier items in it aka like a intervention or a dragonlore

#8 Charles827

Charles827

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 12:18 AM

something to promote actual pvp in the game so deathmatch gets less attention

#9 Charles827

Charles827

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 12:28 AM

it would have to be on a randomizer though so clans can't just camp until it happens but people get notified of it like lms then it says the map, the actual map its on would show the airdrop event like the safezone in lms just a circle around the area its in so its not exact everytime

#10 masoN

masoN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 01:21 AM

Airdrop event last time was pretty fun , and we had so much pvp going on it was incredible....

#11 Charles827

Charles827

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 01:37 AM

might of been but now its in the "state of decay" where its huge clans everywhere

#12 masoN

masoN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 09:20 AM

Theres  a Clan limit and all they have to do is make the server only Ar and were good to go

#13 Kwiatekk2607

Kwiatekk2607

• Members
  • PipPip
    Excellent
  • 11 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 13 August 2016 - 09:58 AM

@mason "Make a server only ar"... Then snipers would be useless... I cant understand u. Just go, find friends and do another clan... And go with 3 friend, all full geared with snipes, and try to rekt us, or u are just too fucking scared about taking blaser on pvp.

#14 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 13 August 2016 - 02:39 PM

Hello,

What i would add :

Greetz

"Hey add more skins to be a copy of a SkinZ / PayZ, soo later we can cry that all you do is adding a skins"

SRSLY NIGGAH -.- ?

Alright, let's rock and roll! - Wolf

Posted Image

#15 masoN

masoN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 02:51 PM

What do u mean? Every game has skins and im only trying to help so why are you so negative ?

I mean tell me 1 thing that your server does better than the others 1 thing why "the players" should play smmo instead of infectz or newz or iss world , exactly theres none.

You cant even setup any kind of good event or good publicity to get some new players ... and then you say " everybody is crying anyway and stuff" what kind of excuse is that dude...

@kwiatekk i meant only ar for airdrop event not for the regular server

#16 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 13 August 2016 - 08:58 PM

this is the excuse i can use cuz i lost enough sanity, time and my social life for a place where no matter what i do ends up in fail.

i cannot do events cuz i just simply cannot

Posted Image

#17 TheEliteDon

TheEliteDon

MOD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 490 posts
  • LocationUSA

Current mood: Spooky

Posted 14 August 2016 - 02:31 AM

Oh hey. These "like newz" post again. Simple way to solve this. Go play NewZ then. This Smmo. We're not copy and paste like the rest and past emulators.

Posted Image

#18 masoN

masoN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 45 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 08:06 AM

ok nvm but every game has skins it was an example with newz but if you want to have it the way it is ok

#19 JuNy

JuNy

Streamer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 330 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Twisted

Posted 14 August 2016 - 02:22 PM

"Like newZ (payZ)"
*grabs popcorn* :kappa:
  • TheEliteDon likes this

Character : TheFury <3

wmbg6bQ.gifghuBejg.jpg

www.twitch.tv/JuNyPL

#20 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:44 PM

ok nvm but every game has skins it was an example with newz but if you want to have it the way it is ok

yea but cannot you get something better than "do that cuz newz has that" ?

• TheEliteDon likes this

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users