Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

SMMO - Back to the roots!

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#81 therealkrusher

therealkrusher

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 39 posts
  • LocationUSA

Current mood: Volatile

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:50 PM

Here he is that guy was crying about macros, now hes crying about wipe cmon, u dont need ur items if there is no players to play

Why the hell would I give a damn about macros...I don't even PVP.  Your dumb ass has me confused with somebody else.. Get your facts right , or just keep your mouth shut.  All of these  "wipes"  are probably the reason that everyone has left.  People don't like paying for things only for them to be taken away, unless their parents are the ones that are paying for it....which is probably the case most of the time.

#82 Spawn.Doa

Spawn.Doa

SMOD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 423 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Current mood: Not Amused

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:43 PM

WOW for a post about trying to help make the game better, congratulations the community comes to task once again, in the most useless display of retardation on the forum, you guys want to talk about KDs on CoD or fucking dropshot are you kidding. The reason the game died is you, yea all you retards in the community that feel attacking ppl for an opinion is helping.

Look and therealkrusher, been playing the game for year and spent a lot of time looting (coz thats what he likes to do) do you attack him for pointing out some valid points. But you greedy fucker are fast to ask for free shit. How is it you are going to get gear without the farmers and traders, you fucker don't know how to loot, and just cry about how long it take.

Also when the farmers/looter get private server and spend money on a game that most of you only play coz it is free and your third world income doesn't allow you to get a server, most of that looted gear ends up in a PvP server. so with out ppl like therealkrusher you guys would end up with 3 pvp runs a day and 4 hours of looting.

pull ya head in. give some input or shut your fucking mouth.

The game failed because of the lack of support from Devs and the most toxic keyboard warrior community I have ever seen. If you want a better game then make some post and try to help if not go play some other game.

Stargate clearly you have no interest in working on that game, do yourself a favor and move on shut it all down, you have to have something better to do.

• koxsuTV, therealkrusher, Bluefiction and 1 other like this

- NEIL P HARRIS -

0585ac955c7f37ef5e40c7d27746750e.png

#83 BloodyAngel

BloodyAngel

Streamer

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 988 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 06:38 PM

Why the hell would I give a damn about macros...I don't even PVP.  Your dumb ass has me confused with somebody else.. Get your facts right , or just keep your mouth shut.  All of these  "wipes"  are probably the reason that everyone has left.  People don't like paying for things only for them to be taken away, unless their parents are the ones that are paying for it....which is probably the case most of the time.

not even 1% true ppl doesnt play anymore bc its boring to play if stuff doesnt have a value if you kill a sniper or something "rare" you doesnt even care about it anymore.

• CeddyX likes this
My characters:
[LESS] BloodyAngel [Devil] 140k rep
Sekirei [Vigilant]

#84 koxsuTV

koxsuTV

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 718 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Devilish

Posted 03 July 2017 - 08:39 PM

WOW for a post about trying to help make the game better, congratulations the community comes to task once again, in the most useless display of retardation on the forum, you guys want to talk about KDs on CoD or fucking dropshot are you kidding. The reason the game died is you, yea all you retards in the community that feel attacking ppl for an opinion is helping.

Look and therealkrusher, been playing the game for year and spent a lot of time looting (coz thats what he likes to do) do you attack him for pointing out some valid points. But you greedy fucker are fast to ask for free shit. How is it you are going to get gear without the farmers and traders, you fucker don't know how to loot, and just cry about how long it take.

Also when the farmers/looter get private server and spend money on a game that most of you only play coz it is free and your third world income doesn't allow you to get a server, most of that looted gear ends up in a PvP server. so with out ppl like therealkrusher you guys would end up with 3 pvp runs a day and 4 hours of looting.

pull ya head in. give some input or shut your fucking mouth.

The game failed because of the lack of support from Devs and the most toxic keyboard warrior community I have ever seen. If you want a better game then make some post and try to help if not go play some other game.

Stargate clearly you have no interest in working on that game, do yourself a favor and move on shut it all down, you have to have something better to do.

I aggre with u but not at. Players whoes only looting lost the loot and its hurt because they lost money for pservers etc. But Players whoes does only a PVP ranking/Reputation and they also payed money for exmaple stuff or private servers so in my OPINION both sides are lost somethink. For players whos only Looting. loot are the most important think and Money spended to Pservers and for players whos doing only PVP Reputation/ranking are the most important think and don't also lose it but now servers are empty so it is already loosed.Doing wipe we have a low chance to bring this game MAYBE alive so we have to deal with loses and see what will happend after wipe.If we won't do this we will have 24/7 empty servers or closed SMMO.          Don't doing wipe=EMPTY SERVERS/CLOSED SMMO          Makeing a wipe =Have a low % to bring this game back.If this won't work Servers will be also 24/7 empty.   So its this same.We could try do this nothing more bad can't be.

Nickname in game - koxsu

Clan - L-HP

YouTube

#85 Jermu

Jermu

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 266 posts

Current mood: Fine

Posted 03 July 2017 - 09:23 PM

I aggre with u but not at. Players whoes only looting lost the loot and its hurt because they lost money for pservers etc. But Players whoes does only a PVP ranking/Reputation and they also payed money for exmaple stuff or private servers so in my OPINION both sides are lost somethink. For players whos only Looting. loot are the most important think and Money spended to Pservers and for players whos doing only PVP Reputation/ranking are the most important think and don't also lose it but now servers are empty so it is already loosed.Doing wipe we have a low chance to bring this game MAYBE alive so we have to deal with loses and see what will happend after wipe.If we won't do this we will have 24/7 empty servers or closed SMMO.          Don't doing wipe=EMPTY SERVERS/CLOSED SMMO          Makeing a wipe =Have a low % to bring this game back.If this won't work Servers will be also 24/7 empty.   So its this same.We could try do this nothing more bad can't be.

Ive been looting alot in this game and spent looots of money. My char is 3th (if im not wrong) on killed zombies list, so yea, ive spend some hours looting on premium and my private server(s) Do i care if i loose my loot? No. Why? Becouse if there is no players, i cant do anything with my loot. I cant trade those to anything or use them for PvP. I got exp of looting and good moments while do it. Wipe wont make those go away. So thats why i dont care about stuff what i have. 

Wipe wont be enough. And we all know it. It might get some new and old players join back but it work for week or 2. After that game will dead again if nothing else have been done.

So we need more that just wipe. What has to be done? Idk. I dont know how to get more players. And maybe thats also 1 of the reason why im not running ISS emulator or be part of the SMMO team :)

Where is the wipe btw? It was going to happend last weekend or did i miss something?

Stargate and kweex or what ever that random visitor was:

If u have that much inrest about lifting this game from mud what it look like. Just give up and shut down servers.

Or atleast dont give ppl hope about popular SMMO. There is about 0 information whats happenind since kweex told wipe will happend etc.

Where is the wipe what was planned to happend last wekend? Well u said it wont happend. So wich it is? Yes or no?

If yes, when? What else is changing?

Who the hell is this kweex who left faster than came here?

So do favor for ur self and comminty and close the servers if u dont care. Now it look like iu dont couse no updates or even word from u whats happening. If u want new players, this is totally wrong way to handle wipe and rise of SMMO. (potential new pleyrs r reading this topic and waiting updates about wipe etc. Silense from devs wont look good for any1 eyes. We all know that so do u)

#86 derTisch

derTisch

• Members
  • PipPip
    Excellent
  • 25 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:34 PM

Maybe pay a famous streamer to stream this game? 

#87 Bishishot

Bishishot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 308 posts

Current mood: Spooky

Posted 08 July 2017 - 03:33 AM

comin from someone who played quite a bit of this game back in the day, you should definitely just take it back to when Snipers were semi rare, and you had median to large sized maps and no deathmatch mode, and no random ass anime guns everywhere. I liked some features, but some things were just over done. 

I dont have the perfect answer, but you gotta find a way to get a lot of players again cause this game was actually really enjoyable and balanced when you had a decent sized community playing it.

• CeddyX and KloWn like this

Steam: BishiBosh2431

I play most games under the name "Bishhh"

#88 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 08 July 2017 - 06:51 AM

guys

why you even bother?

HE DONT CARE

why the hell i quit it more than year ago? because it was not worth my time? 

if you want to sit here like a bunch of idiots that still have a hope, then good luck

Alright, let's rock and roll! - Wolf

Posted Image

#89 cCcBatucancCc

cCcBatucancCc

• Members
  • Pip
    Neutral
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:21 PM

Finally hurry up :) 

#90 Jermu

Jermu

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 266 posts

Current mood: Fine

Posted 14 July 2017 - 06:39 PM

Like Karti said, SG wont care so wipe or any other update not coming. Just move on guys :/

#91 WestphaL

WestphaL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 453 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro

Current mood: Psychedelic

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:27 PM

But and my GCs that i use for buy popo skijn? skin in game? private for loot and premium?

htzyhPx.jpg

#92 WestphaL

WestphaL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 453 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro

Current mood: Psychedelic

Posted 22 July 2017 - 01:27 PM

When we will wipe. We only wipe the inventory and the leaderboards. You will still have your GC

But and my GCs that i use for buy popo skijn? skin in game? private for loot and premium?

htzyhPx.jpg

#93 t o p

t o p

• Members
  • Pip
    Excellent
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:46 AM

add pvp maps that fit with the player population (not too big not too small) 

make snipers really rare 

remove alot of the armor's inbetween heavy armor and custom gurllia 

make kstyle nvg / kstyle the highest tier helmet 

host events for clan skins - skin boxes etc 

#94 caty86

caty86

• Members
  • Pip
    Neutral
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 October 2017 - 10:32 AM

• A ping filter would be nice stops high ping player from playing with ppl in EU with low ping. (Have high and low ping servers)

Sure dear...im from portugal the servers are German, i have 78* plus ping with fiber connection...and i play with US people you telling me i cant now... nice sugestion braw

#95 jafetGO_331

jafetGO_331

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 43 posts

Current mood: Cool

Posted 18 October 2017 - 12:48 PM

add more loot and money zombie

#96 HUEDAV

HUEDAV

• Members
  • PipPip
    Neutral
  • 12 posts

Current mood: Drunk

Posted 24 October 2017 - 08:25 AM

add more loot and money zombie

you forgot about skins  :D

#97 jafetGO_331

jafetGO_331

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 09:40 AM

yes and hvy skin etc. for new start

#98 Lumark

Lumark

• Members
  • Pip
    Neutral
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:03 AM

-normal loot
-rare snipers
-full wipe
-1 pvp map and 1 pvp/loot Colorado
-block macros
-block anime , cs go skin and another - good

#99 jafetGO_331

jafetGO_331

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:23 AM

hahaa nono mmm 

1)more loot,more money

2)full wipe

3)medium rrare snp

4)2 maps pvp.santuary,deatmach, and good

#100 KloWn

KloWn

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 257 posts
  • LocationTexas

Current mood: Mischievious

Posted 24 October 2017 - 02:55 PM

hahaa nono mmm 

1)more loot,more money

2)full wipe

3)medium rrare snp

4)2 maps pvp.santuary,deatmach, and good

No deathmatch.. Is one of the reasons why the game died everyone was playing deathmatch rather than playing ACTUAL pvp.. If you want deathmatch go play cod or battlefield or csgo or something ;) 

• Postrach likes this

You and I, wrong or right
Traded a lie for the leverage
In between the lens in light
You're not what you seem

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users