Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

New start

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Bluefiction

Bluefiction

Streamer

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 471 posts

Posted 22 September 2017 - 08:42 AM

Yeahyeahyeah everyone is gonna say the same, this game can't get revived blahblah. It actually can! If you guys just give it another shot, stop being so negative, there aren't many emulators out there that has done what this emu has.

Yeah sure it has some bad shit in it, but there's more good than bad, see it from the bright side. I have decided to start playing again but it would be good to open up the GC shop again so I can buy myself a server, ty. 

Also everyone should just give it another try, at least everyone who keeps talkin' about starting to play again, let's all play. We don't need a wipe, we need players and active mods/devs. 

We need events, I can volonteer to do event, give me an event server and items and I can do it. 

Let's decide a time when we all go online and just play some pvp for fun, CAUSE IT WILL BE FUN.

And also, what the fuck happened to the "Back to the roots" with the new mod that did one post and then totally vanished. We all waited for something to happen but Daniel aka Stargate isn't even on the forums no more, he doesn't answer on skype or steam, I don't think there will be no back to the roots, and there will be no wipe, but us players can atleast show these Dev's that we do care about the game and that we appreciate what they have done so far. By playing. Ofcourse they won't do anything on the game if nobody plays it.

Someone who is good at editing could maybe do a new trailer for the game, advertise it, Dev's need to show that they care too.

• Nowardnup, hanida, WelisdeyReri and 3 others like this

CGxinFu.png

#2 MrPancake

MrPancake

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 32 posts
  • LocationGermany

Current mood: Energetic

Posted 22 September 2017 - 03:13 PM

I was like you.. i remember it very good. When we started playing we had so much fun, idea's and all that stuff same as you do right now. We accually tried starting this up switching dev's working with daniel, but he has other intrestes to this day. New project's, the game is a Legacy once there were alot of player but War Z/Infestation is not the game people want to this day the game is at the end of its lifetime.. let it finnally die, you will find tons of posts here that are exactly like yours passing the years 2017..2016..2015. The game is dead and its sad but the glory days are over. Dont be insultet by my words just a friendly tip from an old fella

I help you ? Do me a favour and hit the Like button :)

#3 Stargate75

Stargate75

Founder

• Administrators
    Excellent
  • 1,475 posts
  • LocationGermany

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:33 PM

Make a list what you want and post it here

• WestphaL and dertisch123 like this

#4 ikahza

ikahza

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 620 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Current mood: Question

Posted 23 September 2017 - 03:39 AM

Hello everyone.

You probably don't know me because i'm not active for like 1 and a half year, probably 2 i dont know...

The oldschool players know me, Stargate know's me, old LionLi knows me, he was a "big friend" of mine. Darioxx know's me as well.

I was a mod when this game was starting, before the 3 digit patches (60 i guess). I got some time now, i can volunteer to be a active moderator again and help reviving this game. Or even if you don't want me to be a moderator, i can help by any other way, just reply below Stargate. I would love to play this again, the old times were amazing, i really miss the times i skip school and work to play this game with my fellas (labrego, bazius, jacked, wazard...).

This game has a big potential, (im not sure about what im saying) but i think its the only game who's up since like 2014/2015. It's still alive, it had a birth, never got down and its still alive. Lets be honest, that's AMAZING. I really admire that, and you know who i am, i'm that guy who was playing this 24/7.

And i would still play 24/7. All together we can make a difference. I can start streaming this game, ill pub a lot, anything. I believe.

Cheers to everyone, especially to my bro darioxx, my old "friend" LionLi and of course, my team mates: Wazard, the great bazius, fucking love this dude, jacked and the noob labrego :P

I'll be up guys, hit me up if u need anything.

• Darioxixi, dertisch123 and Paruwa like this

eazytthheader.png

#5 therealkrusher

therealkrusher

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 39 posts
  • LocationUSA

Current mood: Volatile

Posted 23 September 2017 - 06:37 PM

What actually killed this game is Stargate himself....All of his " wipes " backfired in his face. They took our guns, dx, and then finally most of our money.  He listened to a group of people that didn't want to have to do anything but cry al of the time. They wanted to keep everyone on a level playing field . If nobody had anything, then everybody was equal. The Devs would do their "wipes", then  a few of us "only looters" as we were called recently, would go out and build up our inventory again, and again. It got very discouraging after a few times, so players just said," SCREW THEM", and quit. 

It would take some major effort on Stargate's part to bring this game back. The game doesn't need more content added. It needs what is there already fixed in some areas. It needs some performance tweaking here and there. In-game compensation for  items taken from all of the wipes would probably be a good start to fix the Dev - Player relationship, which is non-existent , and has been for quite some time. 

I really liked playing this game, I still go and loot occasionally, but I have to agree that it's time is probably over. I don't see Stargate putting in the time and effort now, especially since he hasn't done it for so long.....again, just my opinion.

#6 Paruwa

Paruwa

#1 SMMO Rager

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 407 posts
  • LocationPoland aka OnionIsland

Current mood: Devilish

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:38 AM

Hello everyone.

You probably don't know me because i'm not active for like 1 and a half year, probably 2 i dont know...

The oldschool players know me, Stargate know's me, old LionLi knows me, he was a "big friend" of mine. Darioxx know's me as well.

I was a mod when this game was starting, before the 3 digit patches (60 i guess). I got some time now, i can volunteer to be a active moderator again and help reviving this game. Or even if you don't want me to be a moderator, i can help by any other way, just reply below Stargate. I would love to play this again, the old times were amazing, i really miss the times i skip school and work to play this game with my fellas (labrego, bazius, jacked, wazard...).

This game has a big potential, (im not sure about what im saying) but i think its the only game who's up since like 2014/2015. It's still alive, it had a birth, never got down and its still alive. Lets be honest, that's AMAZING. I really admire that, and you know who i am, i'm that guy who was playing this 24/7.

And i would still play 24/7. All together we can make a difference. I can start streaming this game, ill pub a lot, anything. I believe.

Cheers to everyone, especially to my bro darioxx, my old "friend" LionLi and of course, my team mates: Wazard, the great bazius, fucking love this dude, jacked and the noob labrego :P

I'll be up guys, hit me up if u need anything.

:( <3 true and u forget Pomidorowy Kappa 

• ikahza likes this

Characters:

Paruwa-Devil Berlinka-Devil WizardinhoV2-Demon InnocentBack-Demon

#7 WestphaL

WestphaL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 453 posts
  • LocationRio de Janeiro

Current mood: Psychedelic

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:41 PM

i agree. i want help you too.

• ikahza likes this

htzyhPx.jpg

#8 dertisch123

dertisch123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 245 posts

Current mood: Angry

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:21 PM

just old smmo :c

#9 dertisch123

dertisch123

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 245 posts

Current mood: Angry

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:23 PM

What actually killed this game is Stargate himself....All of his " wipes " backfired in his face. They took our guns, dx, and then finally most of our money.  He listened to a group of people that didn't want to have to do anything but cry al of the time. They wanted to keep everyone on a level playing field . If nobody had anything, then everybody was equal. The Devs would do their "wipes", then  a few of us "only looters" as we were called recently, would go out and build up our inventory again, and again. It got very discouraging after a few times, so players just said," SCREW THEM", and quit. 

It would take some major effort on Stargate's part to bring this game back. The game doesn't need more content added. It needs what is there already fixed in some areas. It needs some performance tweaking here and there. In-game compensation for  items taken from all of the wipes would probably be a good start to fix the Dev - Player relationship, which is non-existent , and has been for quite some time. 

I really liked playing this game, I still go and loot occasionally, but I have to agree that it's time is probably over. I don't see Stargate putting in the time and effort now, especially since he hasn't done it for so long.....again, just my opinion.

nah you cant say that.. there was a lot of people abusing duping and stuff

• Karti likes this

#10 therealkrusher

therealkrusher

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 39 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:05 AM

Yes I can say that...They should have got rid of the dupers and hacks, ban them or whatever...but leave everybody else alone. Hindsight is 20 / 20, but the wipes should have never happened.

#11 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:07 PM

Yes I can say that...They should have got rid of the dupers and hacks, ban them or whatever...but leave everybody else alone. Hindsight is 20 / 20, but the wipes should have never happened.

as i remember, some dupers get banned and only thing that happen was them crying, and getting their friends out of a game

people are trash

10/10 would fuck them all

Alright, let's rock and roll! - Wolf

Posted Image

#12 therealkrusher

therealkrusher

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 39 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 27 September 2017 - 03:34 AM

Only one I remember getting banned for duping for any amount of time was Charles827...He duped until he became totally stupid with it, and they let him come back...Not gonna get the point across to anyone by doing that.

#13 Bluefiction

Bluefiction

Streamer

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 471 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 12:55 PM

Remove the gotdamn Deathmatch... It's just for cowards and lootwhores. 

• BloodyAngel, LaterKiD aKa SkyKennen and Karti like this

CGxinFu.png

#14 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 28 September 2017 - 05:16 PM

Remove the gotdamn Deathmatch... It's just for cowards and lootwhores. 

amen

Alright, let's rock and roll! - Wolf

Posted Image

#15 MLP HomuraZ

MLP HomuraZ

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGermany

Current mood: Angelic

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:53 AM

- Global wipe

- Keep snipers rare

- Remove Deathmatch

- 2-3 Colorado Old servers

- 1 Zonewar server

- 1 Takedown server

- Rework older maps ( Zonewar / Takedown for example ) because I had the feeling these old maps couldn't compete with the newer maps in terms of loot or redo the lootsystem entirely if you prefer that.

That's pretty much all I want for this game.

• BloodyAngel, Postrach, koxsuTV and 3 others like this

#16 Borix (Oguras)

Borix (Oguras)

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 111 posts

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 13 October 2017 - 01:04 PM

come oooon... i want it back  :wub: :(

B) - Me
:angry: - Paruwa
:P - Koxsu while licking my D
:huehue: - Koxsu licking the D again

#17 Spawn.Doa

Spawn.Doa

SMOD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 423 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Current mood: Not Amused

Posted 15 October 2017 - 05:22 AM

Stop fucking the community over

- NEIL P HARRIS -

0585ac955c7f37ef5e40c7d27746750e.png

#18 Darioxixi

Darioxixi

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 368 posts
  • LocationUSA

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:30 AM

Make snipers rare, and some of the old maps. Lets remember boys. This game has been the longest emulator up. That's one positive you guys can take. It should be fun to play again. Hopefully we all play again.

CHARACTERS: Darioixixx and Dar Dar

http://www.twitch.tv/darioxixi/

#19 ßoujee

ßoujee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 119 posts

Current mood: Aggressive

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:53 AM

And pls.. make it fair. and if u guys can prevent the rapid fire. its better... 

#20 asaperic

asaperic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 114 posts
  • LocationBerlin

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:42 AM

colorado only

• koxsuTV and LaterKiD aKa SkyKennen like this