- - - Forum Rules - - -
We reserve the right to change the rules at any time.
1. Always follow Admin and Mod instructions - Failure to do this constitutes Admin disrespect. This term does not mean that you have to respect or like our staff, as long as you avoid breaking rules 4 and 5, but rather that you must heed their warnings and directions. If you do not like what a staff member is doing or saying, please contact an administrator (Dinu). Admin's word is always final. You are free to question an admin's or mod's actions as long as you try to be as respectful as possible, however avoid publicly arguing with the staff and handle your concerns via PM. Provoking other members in any way if you disagree with the staff may result in a temporary suspension of your posting-rights.
2. Cussing is allowed - The exception to this is if it’s used to insult someone or their race, beliefs, etc. . . .
3. No Personal or Real Life Grieving - Picking on: accents, speech, age, sex, sexual preference, job, religion, etc. This includes any variation of derogatory names based on the above mentioned attributes, regardless of context, depicted over voice, chat, item modification, player's name or in our forums.
4. Racial/Ethnic Slurs or Sexual Orientation slurs are not allowed - This includes any variations of racial, ethnic or sexual epithets, regardless of their context, depicted over voice, chat, player's name or in our forums to insult members.
5. Trolling and/or flaming is not allowed here - In Internet terminology, a troll is someone who intentionally posts derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community such as this forum to bait users into responding. They may also plant images and data that others may find disturbing (usually indirectly relating to the individual in person) in order to cause confrontation.
6. NO Hacking = BAN
7. No Grieving - Game effecting exploits such as intentionally hindering your team's ability to compete, exploits, bugs, and glitches are not allowed in our servers.
8. No Mic. Spamming (This applies to TeamSpeak/in game) - Just use common sense here, Same rules as the forums apply no racial or sexual slurs, no grieving etc.
9. No Chat Spam - Do not flood the chat or shout box with anything that breaks rules 4. Do not flood the chat or shout box repeatedly with the same message (even if other rules are not broken). Forum spam is only allowed in the appropriate area. Please refrain from spamming and/or going off-topic in threads.
= No porn/NSFW in the Chat box - While we are pretty lenient on what you can talk about in the chat box there will be no more discussions on NSFW topics like Porn, Clopping etc. You want to talk about that stuff make a thread in the Spam section with [NSFW] included in the title. However, posting porn there is still not allowed.
10. No Porn Avatars or pictures - Nothing depicting sexual acts or genitalia in photo or cartoon form - Suggestive Avatars & pictures are ok but no full on porn .
11. No URL Advertising - Depicted over voice, chat or player's name to lure or otherwise direct visitors to a website that's content violates Rules 4 & 5 and/or that is malicious in any way.
12. No Threats Of Server Attacks - Any threat to the stability or safety of our servers will result in an immediate permanent ban from our Forums & Servers.
13. No Admin Impersonating/Name Cloning - No player is permitted to impersonate a server administrator be it through name cloning, the wearing of Admin tags or posing as an Admin be this through voice, chat or any other means of communication. *INSTA-BAN*
14. No Player Impersonating/Name Cloning - Same rules as above. Any members found to be impersonating other members are at risk of being banned.
15. No Bypassing the Censor - There may be certain words that are censored in the chat box and on the forums while posting and these censors have been implemented for a reason. Do not try to bypass them by purposefully misspelling the word, or using a combination of letters and numbers.
16. No ban-evading - If you have been banned from the forums you are not allowed to create another account to post with. Doing so will get your new account permanently banned, and the length of your original ban may increase. This also applies to the Chat box.
- - - SG Server Staff - - -