Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

Thank You " Only Looter " Bitches lol

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 KloWn

KloWn

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 257 posts
  • LocationTexas

Current mood: Mischievious

Posted 04 August 2017 - 01:59 PM

Seems like this wipe will never happen.. Wanna know why ? Well it was gonna be done..But then a " only looter bitch brigade " who never use their pixelated G.I's couldn't keep their mouths shut and pissed Stargate off into not doing it and maybe actually bringing players into the game .. " oh blah blah I paid for private servers, I will sue if you wipe " Well, actually you can not do shit even if Stargate did wipe regardless if you paid those years for private servers or not.. And my 20 year lawyer friend will testify to this fact... If that was the case then people who paid all those years for servers for certain online games like StarWars Battlefront 2 where the companies stopped supporting online features would have sued them... So in reality your threats are empty

So STARGATE do the wipe... And the ones who bitch, ban em.. Seriously only way to save the game at all.. Fuck the " old veteran " players who bitch to.. If they don't like it they can stay on New Z or ZMMO till they die eventually too.. and when they come back to here, ban them too  :laugh:

• Nowardnup, Ridgesn, BrantHit and 1 other like this

You and I, wrong or right
Traded a lie for the leverage
In between the lens in light
You're not what you seem

#2 Spawn.Doa

Spawn.Doa

SMOD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 423 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Current mood: Not Amused

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:03 AM

Really you think it is the looters and not Stargate?

here is a little preview of the talk I had with stargate

http://imgur.com/a/VOWYn

Sorry it has nothing to do with the looter the hacker and dupers kill the game long ago and you know that.

- NEIL P HARRIS -

0585ac955c7f37ef5e40c7d27746750e.png

#3 Spawn.Doa

Spawn.Doa

SMOD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 423 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Current mood: Not Amused

Posted 05 August 2017 - 12:15 AM

you need to check your facts on that.. EA were sued for shutting down servers there is a minimum timeframe on server uptime on games that ppl spend money on.

if you pay for a server and it is active that it need so be active until you stop renewing it, so stargate would need to turn off the renew feature and run all the servers out so there is no outstanding time, this leave him open to be sued. Also there are guildline in regards to micro transaction within the game itself were refunds would need to be give back from a set date.

Stargate would also need to shutdown all real money transaction, you friend is a Lawyer and would be able to check all this.

Just saying you can't blame Looters for there not being a wipe, when stargate doesn't want to continue.

- NEIL P HARRIS -

0585ac955c7f37ef5e40c7d27746750e.png

#4 therealkrusher

therealkrusher

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 39 posts
  • LocationUSA

Current mood: Volatile

Posted 10 August 2017 - 11:52 PM

Just as I posted in the shoutbox. If I pissed him off enough not to wipe everybody's GI, then I'm damn proud of myself. He's pissed off everybody else enough times with other wipes that "YOU" bitched and complained about right along with the rest of us. Only thing that's gonna save this game is a Dev that gives a shit about his game...not listening to a bunch of people screaming "wipe". And if I remember right, this "only looter" gave you quite a few "pixels" when your account got hacked and you had nothing left...just like you gave me a few when I first started playing the game....REMEMBER ??????

• KloWn likes this

#5 KloWn

KloWn

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 257 posts
  • LocationTexas

Current mood: Mischievious

Posted 20 August 2017 - 09:35 PM

Just as I posted in the shoutbox. If I pissed him off enough not to wipe everybody's GI, then I'm damn proud of myself. He's pissed off everybody else enough times with other wipes that "YOU" bitched and complained about right along with the rest of us. Only thing that's gonna save this game is a Dev that gives a shit about his game...not listening to a bunch of people screaming "wipe". And if I remember right, this "only looter" gave you quite a few "pixels" when your account got hacked and you had nothing left...just like you gave me a few when I first started playing the game....REMEMBER ??????

difference is though, I played the FULL game.. I used those pixels for what they were intended for... PVP... that is the main aspect of the game... And yes you were a trader but you gotta remember is no one is pvp'ing then there is no one to trade with ;) gotta look at the bigger picture ;) 

You and I, wrong or right
Traded a lie for the leverage
In between the lens in light
You're not what you seem

#6 therealkrusher

therealkrusher

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 39 posts
  • LocationUSA