Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

this memories...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 BloodyAngel

BloodyAngel

Streamer

• Streamer
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 988 posts

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:39 PM

just look at this video its so sad that stargate turn into this shit :((((((((((((( it was so nice everyone was the loot wayne nobody only camp blaser heavyarmor and other nice stuff just was running on the street no camper dropshoot just all :(((

• BudnardBabs likes this
My characters:
[LESS] BloodyAngel [Devil] 140k rep
Sekirei [Vigilant]

#2 SolbyHD

SolbyHD

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 39 posts

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 12 December 2014 - 08:49 PM

u so right bro

#3 Ulewa

Ulewa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 76 posts

Current mood: Relaxed

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:06 PM

awesome time ... :)

• BloodyAngel likes this

#4 Reika

Reika

k den

• Administrators
    Excellent
  • 1,954 posts

Current mood: Angelic

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:07 PM

Wait.. Wait.. we had all time since the game is out Campers. That´s a part from the most Shooter Games. 

and you wrote "loot wayne" xD you are here again wrong. Snipers was at this time more rare and everyone just go out with snipers when they was 

on 4-8 Team. and Just "One" guy was with Sniper! Now everyone doesn´t care and playing with Snipers like today on Clearview. 

mdivyktm.png

#5 MLP HomuraZ

MLP HomuraZ

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:49 AM

You just made alot of guns which were rare in the past way to common and now there is almost no weapon left were you can actually be happy to have found/got it only weapons like M82A1/AWP/AKM Elite/M4 Revall are worth something and even about this weapons you don´t have to be exited cause they are rare as shit but other common weapons do the same job almost as good or even better then this weapons ... Blaser R93/SVD/ Mauser is not that rare anymore so why should i need a AWP all those common guns can 1 hit people just aswell ... In the past every sniper was rare so you could be happy as shit to find one cause they are OP as shit in long range fights these days everybody has plenty sniperrifles ... 

Just as every other emulator this one tried to improve the game but has done the opposite ...

Another point is that i don´t get all of this emulator people left ISS cause the game is shit to play something more simular to the good old WarZ Alpha so people create some awesome emulators for people to play until they decide to add more and more things to make it more simular to ISS ... BUT WHY??? people want the good old WarZ feeling and then admins decide to take that away from those people because they turn the game more and more into another ISS... add V3, remove dropshot, footsteps everywhere, changed spread and recoil, Lockboxes, Itemboxes, Super Zombies ... nobody needs this and i personally like none of this changes. The only things that really made the game better were crash/bug fixes and ingame features like stack clip. 

So if you ask me old StargateZ 9/10

SurvivalMMO 6/10 

Lots of new things added but sorry for me most of them just suck... 

• BloodyAngel likes this

#6 Reika

Reika

k den

• Administrators
    Excellent
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 13 December 2014 - 02:35 AM

You just made alot of guns which were rare in the past way to common and now there is almost no weapon left were you can actually be happy to have found/got it only weapons like M82A1/AWP/AKM Elite/M4 Revall are worth something and even about this weapons you don´t have to be exited cause they are rare as shit but other common weapons do the same job almost as good or even better then this weapons ... Blaser R93/SVD/ Mauser is not that rare anymore so why should i need a AWP all those common guns can 1 hit people just aswell ... In the past every sniper was rare so you could be happy as shit to find one cause they are OP as shit in long range fights these days everybody has plenty sniperrifles ... 

Just as every other emulator this one tried to improve the game but has done the opposite ...

Another point is that i don´t get all of this emulator people left ISS cause the game is shit to play something more simular to the good old WarZ Alpha so people create some awesome emulators for people to play until they decide to add more and more things to make it more simular to ISS ... BUT WHY??? people want the good old WarZ feeling and then admins decide to take that away from those people because they turn the game more and more into another ISS... add V3, remove dropshot, footsteps everywhere, changed spread and recoil, Lockboxes, Itemboxes, Super Zombies ... nobody needs this and i personally like none of this changes. The only things that really made the game better were crash/bug fixes and ingame features like stack clip. 

So if you ask me old StargateZ 9/10

SurvivalMMO 6/10 

Lots of new things added but sorry for me most of them just suck... 

Ofc some Weapons has no more worth this game is since 15 Month´s online . All players farming all the Day. We didn´t changed the Sniper spawns! they are almost the same! If we do a Global Wipe then it will be like the old Days but trust me most of them will be Cry :) So we can´t do that.

and about Infestation. Almost all People left Infestation cause :

1. 90% from the Community using Cheats.

2. weapon Durability

3. useless Crafting thing

4. Blood thing you need to use a bandage and more..

There are still people which love Infestation! Soo we are here. If someone search a "better" Infestation . They are welcome.

If you need a old WarZ Emulator then search a another . np 

This thread has no sense , SurvivalMMO [ SGZ ] Will stay it is forever and nothing can change that. 

If you need to talk with me or whatever you can write me a PM or add me on steam or skype whatever!

mdivyktm.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users