Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

Sniper Clearview standalone

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 PvPutin

PvPutin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 37 posts

Current mood: Flirty

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:46 AM

Remove snipers on clearview standalone, seriously... is already hard enough to fight solo against a clan full of snipers, it's at least possible with AR's

• CrissLYNC and VlaxLYNC like this

76561197989409376.pngserverwipe_zps310eb4e6.png

#ServerWipe

#2 ~Steal~

~Steal~

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 412 posts
  • LocationGermany

Current mood: Amazed

Posted 11 January 2015 - 11:23 AM

Snipers on clearview is good -1

#3 Maczo<3

Maczo<3

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 71 posts

Current mood: Cool

Posted 11 January 2015 - 12:41 PM

#4 MetjuPOLAND

MetjuPOLAND

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 162 posts

Current mood: Yee Haw

Posted 11 January 2015 - 04:24 PM

Remove 5-story from  clear standalone and will be good

#5 PvPutin

PvPutin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 05:22 PM

so you like bringing your 2-5 friends and camp all tallest clearview buildings and kill everyone that spawns, great bro. There was another War Z like that, extremely popular and it died out because of it. Love how so many of you think sniping in this game requires skill, specially at 100m-200m, what a joke.

#ServerWipe

#6 Silver 1 surfer

Silver 1 surfer

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 239 posts
  • LocationPolant

Current mood: Dreaming

Posted 11 January 2015 - 07:47 PM

It's not good argument, you need skill at 100-200m too. You don't need skill to camp, and shoot behind barricades.

Btw. I can take sv98, and kill one of campers, but then they won't even peek.

Roses are gray, violets are gray, I'm dead and colorblind.

#7 PvPutin

PvPutin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 09:31 PM

It's not good argument, you need skill at 100-200m too. You don't need skill to camp, and shoot behind barricades.

Btw. I can take sv98, and kill one of campers, but then they won't even peek.

Exactly my point? Just camp at 3 story and 5 story and never peek unless they can shot behind them, if the target is facing their direction, they won't even bother standing up. You're just promoting group camping with snipers, minecraft with snipers made more sense, at least we had a chance because you could sneak around... but sneaking around on clearview against a clan group with 1 shoting snipers... lol! Get real, and it doesn't take any skill whatsoever to use a sniper at 100-200m, the bullet drop is a joke. Planetside 2 is way harder to snipe and it's up to 500m+ with bulletdrop.

The only reason you would keep snipers at Clearview Standalone is because you like camping the same spot for an hour shoting people that spawn and can't fight back, the spawn duration is too short for you to get inside of a building and be safe from snipers. If you don't run to a building, other people will spawn behind you with spawn protection which gives them the advantage, so you have 2 choices, die to the guy that just spawn or to the 4 kids with snipers at rooftops that will 1 shot you.

skill_zpsb03bd7e3.jpg

If that's whatever boosts your ego, you might wanna' play this game forever, you'll get stomped at any other 3rd person shooters and 1st person shooters

#ServerWipe

#8 Rosenote

Rosenote

• Members
  • Pip
    Neutral
  • 1 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:00 AM

Remove snipers +100000000 , snipers on that map is just basically making it more camp heaven....

#9 PvPutin

PvPutin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 07:52 PM

map too freaking small for it to have snipers, remove them already.

#ServerWipe

#10 Toboda

Toboda

• Members
  • Pip
    Neutral
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 08:38 PM

OFC!! Remove snipers +1 

#11 Hoodie

Hoodie

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 71 posts

Current mood: Horny

Posted 13 January 2015 - 04:30 AM

I like snipers on the map, just remove the tall buildings man. Camping 5 isn't fun, even with a clan, but strongholding Whitehouse or Pharmacy is fun with a clan.

Character Names:
Hoodie
BigDickBandit
LongDickLeonidas
Thotisha
AyyLmao
cAbIDVQ.png

Spoiler

#12 PvPutin

PvPutin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:24 PM

I like snipers on the map, just remove the tall buildings man. Camping 5 isn't fun, even with a clan, but strongholding Whitehouse or Pharmacy is fun with a clan.

Exactly, is funny to see players pretending to be Dakotaz with their buddies and stay in the same building for 3 hours. Yesterday it was hell, I'll stick to minecraft until devs do something about clearview, is just not enjoyable to get killed by a sniper every time. Sure, I can bring my sniper, but then I'll get killed by the guy that just spawned behind me or die to your clan camping  a rooftop because I had to push or die to the guy that just spawned behind me. I do not loot, I make loot out of PvP. How the hell am I gonna' run in the middle of the streets and climb a building everyone is trying to climb up? It's just more stressing than fun. Most people I know enjoy more AR fights than sniping, they just snipe because  they have no other choice but to snipe so the other snipers die. Too many CoD kiddos', imo.

#ServerWipe

#13 EHAHEAHHEAHEAEHA

EHAHEAHHEAHEAEHA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 63 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:09 AM

Exactly, is funny to see players pretending to be Dakotaz with their buddies and stay in the same building for 3 hours.

Dakotaz and his buddies weren't as disabled as people camping in this game are LOL. Both DK and his friends were able to push anyone anywhere, people here won't even peak out of the windows in 5story so yeah, let the snipers be but remove that trash 5story from the map. I honestly hate these tall buildings just because when you are in 5story you are protected by all these walls and you can't get shot from multiple angles, basically from 1 or 2 and that's it lol.
That's why I only PVP in Clearview since the highest building to climb on is Garage's roof and you can get shot from plenty of places when you're on it so you are vulnerable to anything unlike in 5story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users