Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

More customizable features

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

#1 Solid Snake

Solid Snake

• Members
  • Pip
    Neutral
  • 5 posts

Current mood: Energetic

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:09 AM

I dont know if its possible but since this is smmo almost everything is possible ;D just like the crosshair that is free 2 change to all player's there could be a custom change for the loot color and the player hud like changing the health bar colors and adding studd etc..... it would be amazing to have this kind of features
I just want to know if it´s possible to give that kind of freedom to the smmo gamer's

• DarrenRax likes this

#2 Reika

Reika

k den

• Administrators
    Excellent
  • 1,954 posts

Current mood: Angelic

Posted 03 May 2015 - 09:06 AM

We won´t change our HUD again we did it once and they all wanted it back. We already worked enough this Game is done with the Features and i´m a true man,there are some Copy Paste Emulator with nothing Special just like I:SS they got over 300-400+ Players why we still should add new Features? there is no Motivation todo something new. Ofc we will still add new things like Maps / Weapons but other things? i don´t know maybe in the later time.

mdivyktm.png

#3 wazard87

wazard87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 776 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Current mood: Devilish

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:28 PM

I would like to see new unique stuff too. like new zombies, new characters, new clothes, new armors etc..if its possible to export some things from other games soon will be possible to export chars.

"some Copy Paste Emulator with nothing Special just like I:SS they got over 300-400+ Players"

Iss a great game with a bad team behind and a lot of hackers. that why some of those emulator have so many players. we don't have many cause probably we are host in europe, and a lot of iss fans are from american continent and they lag here! or maybe is cause our loot sucks, or we don't tank nothing in compare to the original thing or poor advertising...idk 

#4 Reika

Reika

k den

• Administrators
    Excellent
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 01:33 PM

I would like to see new unique stuff too. like new zombies, new characters, new clothes, new armors etc..if its possible to export some things from other games soon will be possible to export chars.

"some Copy Paste Emulator with nothing Special just like I:SS they got over 300-400+ Players"

Iss a great game with a bad team behind and a lot of hackers. that why some of those emulator have so many players. we don't have many cause probably we are host in europe, and a lot of iss fans are from american continent and they lag here! or maybe is cause our loot sucks, or we don't tank nothing in compare to the original thing or poor advertising...idk 

You know that the Gear is the same as it was ? You can tank here more than I:SS. We test it.The Loot sucks? You can easy find Weapons / Meds / Armor except Snipers and that´s the reason i guess and i don´t think cuz of an high ping i mean darioxix can play the game while he is streaming and he is from US.To add new Chars , Zombies , Armors are not easy and as i said it´s not worth to do that. But we can use the armors from war inc or chars.

mdivyktm.png

#5 wazard87

wazard87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 776 posts
  • LocationPortugal

Posted 03 May 2015 - 03:45 PM

You know that the Gear is the same as it was ? You can tank here more than I:SS. We test it.The Loot sucks? You can easy find Weapons / Meds / Armor except Snipers and that´s the reason i guess and i don´t think cuz of an high ping i mean darioxix can play the game while he is streaming and he is from US.To add new Chars , Zombies , Armors are not easy and as i said it´s not worth to do that. But we can use the armors from war inc or chars.

loot sucks in quality not quantity..its true we can find guns and meds easy..but we have over 100 weapons and we can only found the same 10 easily.

and maybe the armor is the same but not the skill tree. i know in other emulator we can take more shootd than here..this is almost cs!! just look in yt montage of iss tai and iss

And dariox must have a superb internet cause if I try to play in american continent I lag like hell.

#6 Reika

Reika

k den

• Administrators
    Excellent
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:00 PM

loot sucks in quality not quantity..its true we can find guns and meds easy..but we have over 100 weapons and we can only found the same 10 easily.

and maybe the armor is the same but not the skill tree. i know in other emulator we can take more shootd than here..this is almost cs!! just look in yt montage of iss tai and iss

And dariox must have a superb internet cause if I try to play in american continent I lag like hell.

The Skilltree is also the same you want an screenshot or something? everytime we have to proof something lol just believe. You also can tank here aswell. Don´t tell me again that i don´t know anything "cuz" the devs are not playing. I´m playing it don´t worry. Just with an name who nobody knows. Also you are still the only one who complain about the "tanking". 

mdivyktm.png

#7 koxsuTV

koxsuTV

Members

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 718 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:45 PM

Check any other emulator only in sg you die fast from 3-4 bullets
Nickname in game - koxsu

Clan - L-HP

YouTube

#8 Reika

Reika

k den

• Administrators
    Excellent
  • 1,954 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 05:04 PM

Check any other emulator only in sg you die fast from 3-4 bullets

I give a shit about other emu´s and Nah , i never died from 3-4 bullets but ok lol 

anyway i gave my answer to solid snake it´s done here I´m just wondering me why always Wazard and koxsu crying about that lol.

#closed

mdivyktm.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users