Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

Suggestion about Colorado v1 vs. v2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Banditenjutta

Banditenjutta

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 57 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:48 PM

Hello Devs and community,

In this thread, i want to express my deep concern for the development of playstyle at the moment, with colorado v2 up. I respect that the devs are argumenting, that they cant keep v1 live with the spikes and stuff. V2 sure has its perks, but simply by looking at the numbers of players over the day on colorado, is somehow disturbing. Peak players on the day are like 30, when at best, 40. Thats when the big clans join in, fight each other, and when its all over, we have 10-15 players for hours. Thats when all the players and big clans join zonewar or that weird a** clearsmall map. V2 just lacks a certain dynamic of gamers in groups, who can just move from small to clear and to campos, without running for minutes through bushies, just to find clearview like a ghosttown again, while 5 of the same people camp on campos roofs or bridges.

When we had V1 ago, there was the typical clans like Vortex, or Vegeetas clan, or popo, roaming around all clear, small and campos, even bambiclans intervened and killed snipes and had the chance to log. Now , all thats left, is one massive movement (including popo from time to time) to one town, where luckily some guys are camping, that rarely come back or just ghost in. 

I talked to many many people, not only from popo, from many other clans too. Conclusion: People want V1 back. And the fact, that when v1 is online, the count of players on colorado, which still brings people the ISS or WARZ feeling, is way higher on v1. 

I truly understand that people in less groups or without snipes prefer V2 due to the massive amount of trees, and im not talking for ANYONE here. I just really believe that this emulator, which is by far the best i´ve played for my experience, will have serious issues of finding enough players in the future.

I really wish that we can have a poll about which map will be prefered, though i fear that most of the soloplayers and those without mentioned GI will vote for v2. I say: technical small issue over the sacrifice of your top-player community. I´ve seen to many changing to other emulators right now, this has to stop.

You guys are welcome to post other opinions, i sure wont feel offended.

Cheers, Jutta

• TheAfrQ, verinous, RudyMyday and 5 others like this

#2 TheRealOsamaTV

TheRealOsamaTV

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 76 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 04:57 PM

Dev's We need V1 back!

#3 Hienas

Hienas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 68 posts
  • LocationOnion land

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:25 PM

+1 V2 SHITTY 

• John Blackwell likes this

XI2zWav.gif Say hello to TheOfficialAfrQ in my avatar.

#4 Silenterror

Silenterror

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 301 posts

Current mood: Ban Happy

Posted 11 June 2015 - 06:04 PM

I told everyone of u guys, we need time to fix Colorado V1. U dont even know whats going on. We know, the most of u guys enjoy V1 and we are not ignoring that.

I can explain what we need to do.

- Remove Spawns

- Remove Zombies

- Like Remove everything till we got the naked Terrain

Then we need to remake everything. LianLi is doing that alone, so he need time. But when we need to explain that 10000000 times, thats kinda annoying.

So please understand this stuff and sitt down and play the other server till we r done with that.

• Reika and TheEliteDon like this

72Sc4Vc.png

Stream ||| Youtube ||| Facebook ||| Twitter

#5 Banditenjutta

Banditenjutta

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 57 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 06:37 PM

thats just what i was talking about. The sacrifice you make, is definetly not worth the gain. I need nothing of that explained, as i said in my post:

"I respect that the devs are argumenting, that they cant keep v1 live with the spikes and stuff."

"I say: technical small issue over the sacrifice of your top-player community"

Thats what the concern was all about. I i am well informed about what Lian and the others devs jobs include. I´m asking for two things: Bring colorado v1 back, since it has better spawn, since more players actually PLAY it, even with the spikes, OR (if you have the option) make the colorado servers v1 and work on the map in the parallel.
i was not asking for a post where i got the ISSUE explained, i was asking for a solution for the problem of lacking players.

"QUOTE: So please understand this stuff and sitt down and play the other server till we r done with that." ----> thats just why players quit :( because they dont want to actually play things that dont bring fun.

I appreciate all of your work, but keep in mind that people will take their actions if they cant find fun anymore in this emu. and im not talking of me, im a big fan still. The community loves ur dedication!

#6 Zephi

Zephi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 68 posts

Current mood: Amazed

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:35 PM

I dont really care about the issues, never even felt the issues...
I just wanna play V1, dont wanna waste time on running from town to town, and find 0 ppl in 1 hour.
Old V1 was 60-70 ppl, was amazing!

#7 Silenterror

Silenterror

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 301 posts

Current mood: Ban Happy

Posted 12 June 2015 - 04:24 AM

@Banditenjutta

My post wasnt directly for u, i type it just randomly to everyone inb4 ppl QQen.

We changed Colorado back to V1 and we are working on it parallel. I dont wanna see some threads about the bugs or spikes.

72Sc4Vc.png

Stream ||| Youtube ||| Facebook ||| Twitter

#8 Banditenjutta

Banditenjutta

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:06 AM

Thank you very very much! i approve all of your work, and really think you made the right decision. Well done!!!!!!! everyone i know is celebrating right now

#9 Reika

Reika

k den

• Administrators
    Excellent
  • 1,954 posts

Current mood: Angelic

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:21 AM

Have fun , but lag spikes still there. Changed the color corrections looks in way better.

#closed

• Banditenjutta likes this

mdivyktm.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users