Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

Deathmatch Kills

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Kjamonasti

Kjamonasti

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 40 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 08 August 2015 - 12:37 PM

I think it would be great if we can see our deatmatch kills like the normal ones in the menu. 

Thank you

• Vincentvaws and tefBleats like this

#2 Karti

Karti

Lord Steve Blum

• Developer
    Excellent
  • 912 posts
  • LocationPoland

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 08 August 2015 - 03:54 PM

Useless
Like this useless pathetic game mode...
  • Jermu likes this

Alright, let's rock and roll! - Wolf

Posted Image

#3 mr.x2015

mr.x2015

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 04:39 PM

Useless

just make the loot better we dont want to run around for 5 hours to get 10 set of good pvp gear so i dont have to spent my time looting 

#4 Jermu

Jermu

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 266 posts

Current mood: Fine

Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:28 PM

just make the loot better we dont want to run around for 5 hours to get 10 set of good pvp gear so i dont have to spent my time looting 

Maybe Cod is better then? And just 1 run (~7min) in cali gives u gear for 5 pvp run atleast.. Or do u mean u want loot 10 awm and vss in 10 min?

#5 mr.x2015

mr.x2015

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 05:50 PM

Maybe Cod is better then? And just 1 run (~7min) in cali gives u gear for 5 pvp run atleast.. Or do u mean u want loot 10 awm and vss in 10 min?

nope but the loot suck in this emu and you cant get dx riot custome and so on in 7 min i know that for a fact and 5 pvp set is not mutch 5 pvp run on warzon (the old) can be done in a few min.

#6 QuadKor

QuadKor

• Members
  • PipPip
    Good
  • 20 posts

Current mood: Yee Haw

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:07 PM

Useless

Why is it useless? I find it helpful for reaction and aiming practice. Its also a great way to test guns.

#7 TheEliteDon

TheEliteDon

MOD

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 490 posts
  • LocationUSA

Current mood: Spooky

Posted 09 August 2015 - 08:31 PM

nope but the loot suck in this emu and you cant get dx riot custome and so on in 7 min i know that for a fact and 5 pvp set is not mutch 5 pvp run on warzon (the old) can be done in a few min.

Not really. It's called working (farming) to get your stuff or paying for it. This emu doesn't give you the stuff like ***Z and others. If you have trouble finding good stuff loot somewhere else.

Posted Image

#8 mr.x2015

mr.x2015

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 73 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:17 PM

Not really. It's called working (farming) to get your stuff or paying for it. This emu doesn't give you the stuff like ***Z and others. If you have trouble finding good stuff loot somewhere else.

paying for a stolen game never lol... yer but if the dev ar so sad about the deathmatch server why dont they make the pvp gear easyer to finde it kind of stupit everybody is screamin it is a pvp game and yer even the dev in this emu have said it so damm many times but they still want peopel like ther is only playing a few time a week spend over an hour looking for custome sig dx and so for 10 min of pvp that is totaly stupit, yer im not so good at pvp and i got a job too so i dont have all day to site in front of this game....

i really dont give a shit about the loot becures i only play on deathmatch server my self becure i dont wanner waste my few houres of gaming picking up loot i wanner pvp but i cant becure my gi is shit and i got a life so i dont wanner use all my time looking for 5 sets of pvp gear

#9 Jermu

Jermu

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 266 posts

Current mood: Fine

Posted 10 August 2015 - 12:50 AM

paying for a stolen game never lol... yer but if the dev ar so sad about the deathmatch server why dont they make the pvp gear easyer to finde it kind of stupit everybody is screamin it is a pvp game and yer even the dev in this emu have said it so damm many times but they still want peopel like ther is only playing a few time a week spend over an hour looking for custome sig dx and so for 10 min of pvp that is totaly stupit, yer im not so good at pvp and i got a job too so i dont have all day to site in front of this game....

i really dont give a shit about the loot becures i only play on deathmatch server my self becure i dont wanner waste my few houres of gaming picking up loot i wanner pvp but i cant becure my gi is shit and i got a life so i dont wanner use all my time looking for 5 sets of pvp gear

So u r saying that all loot should be worthess? And zombies should drop 2 customs, 10 dx's, 3 ars etc etc?

"becure i dont wanner waste my few houres of gaming"

If u r really saying that looting stuff in this game take too long, this game is not maybe for u then?

• TheEliteDon likes this

#10 MLP HomuraZ

MLP HomuraZ

Trusted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 478 posts
  • LocationGermany

Current mood: Angelic

Posted 10 August 2015 - 03:00 AM

If you just want ez pvp 24/7 without looting that much you are just wrong in this emulator cause it has some focus on PVE and that´s what i love about this game you don´t find snipers and gear like a granola bar behind every corner ... because of that most weapons are worth something ... because of that some snipers are worth over 1.000 DX, For those who want to PvP alot weapons like sig and tar are easy to get. you have to spend some time to get Costums and Bandage DX but if you don´t want to spend alot of time with looting you can also just join on a server without costum and DX with just a weapon an ammo and get gear by killing other people ... yea people who have costum and a few meds have an advantage against you but they took some time looting to be able to join with meds and costum all the time so they deserve having an advantage over somebody who doesn´t want to farm for just a little. 

Thats my opinion.

• TheEliteDon likes this

#11 luismart

luismart

• Members
  • PipPip
    Excellent
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 11:38 PM

The problem is not the PVP, but the lots of cheaters using macros in PVP ... which is a clear advantage over all the other legit players.

For sure I will have to risk my loot with these guys, but I understand the people with few time to play that don't want to be looting for hoursto be "naked" by a bunch of rat-kids using macros fro meds and barricades.

It's clear in this game: if a guy is shooting you while he's putting barricades and never die >>> maacroooossss used

... and you feel stupid when you don't use it and lose the hard effort of your loot :angry:

Please, respect the other players although they play to deathmatch ... maybe they are legit and don't want to use macros,  like a lot of "Pros" playing here (Professional Cheaters/Advantagers IMHO).

#12 mr.x2015

mr.x2015

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 73 posts

Posted 13 August 2015 - 08:33 AM

If you just want ez pvp 24/7 without looting that much you are just wrong in this emulator cause it has some focus on PVE and that´s what i love about this game you don´t find snipers and gear like a granola bar behind every corner ... because of that most weapons are worth something ... because of that some snipers are worth over 1.000 DX, For those who want to PvP alot weapons like sig and tar are easy to get. you have to spend some time to get Costums and Bandage DX but if you don´t want to spend alot of time with looting you can also just join on a server without costum and DX with just a weapon an ammo and get gear by killing other people ... yea people who have costum and a few meds have an advantage against you but they took some time looting to be able to join with meds and costum all the time so they deserve having an advantage over somebody who doesn´t want to farm for just a little. 

Thats my opinion.

sorry but your wrong :D this is a game for becures of deathmatch server im just tiret of reading shit kids like the dev in this treat talk down on the deathmatch server becures at the time im playing this game ther is only about 10-20 people playing the game and the funny thing is all of them is in death match server and maby 1 or 2 are on colorado map nobody is playing normale pvp.. so when the dev is gonner wake up and see that we are alot of people ther like them and want more of them and every time we is saying that the dev starts crying about the pvp maps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users