Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Community! Discord

Please Read the FAQ
Join our Steam Group! Steam
Like our Facebook Page! Facebook
Subscribe our Youtube Channel! Youtube

@  Postrach : (24 March 2024 - 01:18 PM)

I thought the forum was completely dead

@  HUEDAV : (21 March 2024 - 07:42 AM)

OMG! i was so scared!

@  Stargate75 : (14 March 2024 - 10:46 PM)

forum are back online

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:48 PM)

@stargate75

@  xSHOTE : (30 December 2023 - 07:47 PM)

Hi, I can't join my account at the launcher. Can I get help please?

@  Guest : (28 November 2023 - 12:46 PM)

Hi, is there any way to delete my account ?

@  HUEDAV : (27 November 2023 - 07:39 AM)

yo yo yo dudes!!!

@  Paruwa : (26 November 2023 - 04:34 PM)

i download :D

@  125rus : (24 November 2023 - 01:59 AM)

This game will live on in our hearts @Paruwa

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

rip noone play becasue have empty GI ;c

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:45 PM)

i ask Daniel SG about backup GI to all players but he dont have copy ;c soo

@  Paruwa : (22 November 2023 - 07:43 PM)

hello, i have empty GI bro ;c

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:19 AM)

Paruwa or anyone :/

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:15 AM)

Does this game still works ?

@  Rap of Ludovky : (11 November 2023 - 12:14 AM)

Hello guys!

@  Ecke : (23 September 2023 - 07:42 AM)

Okay I Try it! Thanks :)

@  Stargate75 : (22 September 2023 - 02:28 PM)

Try it with virtual audio cable

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:33 AM)

Hey, I have a question! I would like to stream but I can't route Smmo's audio via the system settings (audio) because it gives me the wrong sound despite the setting (it's only routed and the sound doesn't reach the track). Smmo is the only game where that unfortunately it doesn't work. Does somebody has any idea? Greetings

@  Ecke : (22 September 2023 - 12:20 AM)

Hello guys <3

@  HUEDAV : (05 July 2023 - 01:59 AM)

@Postrach oh shit!!! come on polska kurwa

Photo

[BBOL] Bad Boys of Leeds

bad boys of leeds

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 d132ian10

d132ian10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 43 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:16 PM

If you've got 1 sniper and 2 rare ARs then you are not joining, it works like that. Thanks for your interest.

Uhm I've got 18 blasers 21 awm's 18 vss's 203 awm clips 132 winchesterclips 98 vss 20 clips... Want me to go on? Like even if I'm in a clan, thinking that I would give my guns away for free? How about no, but if I kill a guy that has a sniper why not give it to a clan mate.. You don't think that I'm new to SG lol? so what did you say?

Like seriously dude, what does it matter what guns I have? It only matters if you've got skills, that's what I understand... But seriously, how many guns I have lol? Dafuq does it even matter

• sharisk69 and godsAiderie like this

#22 Bodied

Bodied

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 130 posts
  • LocationEngland

Current mood: Bitching

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:16 PM

i've played this game roughly a week and have 35 snipers 400 dx 800 stanags 40 heavys should i go on? you will be seeing more of me.

uv529.jpg210n382.jpg

#23 CaptainCrusher

CaptainCrusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:17 PM

This person thinks i'm 14 wow.

#24 CaptainCrusher

CaptainCrusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:18 PM

i have over 60 blaser, 34 M107s, and like 3 vss

#25 SippyChan

SippyChan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 51 posts

Current mood: Amused

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:18 PM

Uhm I've got 18 blasers 21 awm's 18 vss's 203 awm clips 132 winchesterclips 98 vss 20 clips... Want me to go on? Like even if I'm in a clan, thinking that I would give my guns away for free? How about no, but if I kill a guy that has a sniper why not give it to a clan mate.. You don't think that I'm new to SG lol? so what did you say?

Bodied explained why we have an interest in GI size. It's not for e-penis or clan benefit.

fvfrm0.jpg

uv529.jpg

#26 CaptainCrusher

CaptainCrusher

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 82 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:20 PM

I have killed your clan numerous of times (including you). You are over exaggerating  on your gi, mainly because you never have good loot on you, and you are not that skilled.

#27 d132ian10

d132ian10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:21 PM

You can join my clan with me and ikahza.

Sure I'll send you a pm;)

#28 SippyChan

SippyChan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:23 PM

I have killed your clan numerous of times (including you). You are over exaggerating  on your gi, mainly because you never have good loot on you, and you are not that skilled.

You're cute.

fvfrm0.jpg

uv529.jpg

#29 d132ian10

d132ian10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:24 PM

Dont post a wall of text, if you are not interested dont waste both yours or our time. it's simple no drama is needed for no reason; also the size of someones bank (snipers/Rare's) usually means they have took part in many heavily geared fights and come out on top hence the bigger GI.

Then take your tactics in a other way, give them a trial of 7 days, play with the interact with them... See how they play and communicate, and then judge... Like really you're only asking for a gi, some guy could be full of shit and duped everything and can have the best gi in the world, but then he dies alot... But then you only took him because of his GI... That's nice, this only shows how bad your clan is

Wow lmao, I even need to show you how to run a clan, how sad:/ Kids trying to run a clan, how nice._.

#30 Bodied

Bodied

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 130 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:25 PM

Do you want a print screen.. ? i do not need to lie i have nothing to prove to you nor your clan; i've played ISS since the beta and topped the leader boards for the first 6 months until i quit due to hackers. if you really want  a few printscreens i don't mind giving you some darling ;) x x

uv529.jpg210n382.jpg

#31 SippyChan

SippyChan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:33 PM

Then take your tactics in a other way, give them a trial of 7 days, play with the interact with them... See how they play and communicate, and then judge... Like really you're only asking for a gi, some guy could be full of shit and duped everything and can have the best gi in the world, but then he dies alot... But then you only took him because of his GI... That's nice, this only shows how bad your clan is

Wow lmao, I even need to show you how to run a clan, how sad:/ Kids trying to run a clan, how nice._.

Like I said, we're not recruiting players that aren't top-tier elite, so a trial week is a bit of a redundant idea.

fvfrm0.jpg

uv529.jpg

#32 d132ian10

d132ian10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:33 PM

Do you want a print screen.. ? i do not need to lie i have nothing to prove to you nor your clan; i've played ISS since the beta and topped the leader boards for the first 6 months until i quit due to hackers. if you really want  a few printscreens i don't mind giving you some darling ;) x x

Uhm okay? Does it even interrest me that you played ISS since beta and that you topped the leaderboards? Like hell, I played WarZ since it came out, and even played the first emulator. Like nice information that's not even on the subject. Also don't give a shit about you ragequiting because of cheaters, actually sad that you ragequited. But anyways, I don't care about your printscreens, I just said that for other people. After reading this whole topic, someone is just gonna make a story up, or he could dupe the shit out of weapons and say I've got a massive global here look accept me! And then you kids accept him, well have fun with this crappy clan

#33 d132ian10

d132ian10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:34 PM

Like I said, we're not recruiting players that aren't top-tier elite, so a trial week is a bit of a redundant idea.

Well kid, then you're only going to stay with your crappy team mates that you have now... None is going to join you then, because you're always going to see your self as the best;)

#34 SippyChan

SippyChan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:38 PM

Well kid, then you're only going to stay with your crappy team mates that you have now... None is going to join you then, because you're always going to see your self as the best;)

Okay :)

fvfrm0.jpg

uv529.jpg

#35 Bodied

Bodied

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 130 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:45 PM

We do not see ourselves as the best why you been so presumptuous we just trying to let people know we are not recruiting as i'm fed up of answering pm's and ingame messages. is it so hard to not bring drama to a post if you are looking for a clan there are plenty recruiting we are a group of close irl friends. if somebody proves they meet all the criteria they will possibly be trialed this is the whole meaning of the post. any irelivent posts from here on out will be ignored or deleted.

uv529.jpg210n382.jpg

#36 d132ian10

d132ian10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:47 PM

We do not see ourselves as the best why you been so presumptuous we just trying to let people know we are not recruiting as i'm fed up of answering pm's and ingame messages. is it so hard to not bring drama to a post if you are looking for a clan there are plenty recruiting we are a group of close irl friends. if somebody proves they meet all the criteria they will possibly be trialed this is the whole meaning of the post. any irelivent posts from here on out will be ignored or deleted.

It just shows that your clan only shows people with a great big global inventory, something that you can use in your advance. Because how can you know if someone is top tier elite if they have a massive global? While not even playing once with them.

Everyone out there thinking about joining, well take a second geuss and read the whole topic. This clan is obviously full of shit.

#37 SippyChan

SippyChan

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:51 PM

It just shows that your clan only shows people with a great big global inventory, something that you can use in your advance. Because how can you know if someone is top tier elite if they have a massive global? While not even playing once with them.

Everyone out there thinking about joining, well take a second geuss and read the whole topic. This clan is obviously full of shit.

You realise that the size of your GI is a very minor contributing factor, right? You don't think we'd actually decide based on someone's GI? I thought you had grasped that ...

fvfrm0.jpg

uv529.jpg

#38 Bodied

Bodied

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 130 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 16 May 2014 - 10:53 PM

What are you even.. What. you're missing the whole point. we have enough items.  we are just trying to get people who are willing to put type into an application and maybe they will receive a second look... your attitude is shocking i would hate to have you anywhere near us you would kill the atmosphere people who put time into there application would normally be more mature and looking for a adult atmosphere. also the GI thing is just to make sure that we are not recruiting a bambi.. nothing serious. i never said " YOU MUST HAVE " X " amount of snipers" i asked for a rough GI input. you are reading to far into things if you do not want to join don't.. it's  that simple.

uv529.jpg210n382.jpg

#39 d132ian10

d132ian10

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Good
  • 43 posts

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:05 PM

What are you even.. What. you're missing the whole point. we have enough items.  we are just trying to get people who are willing to put type into an application and maybe they will receive a second look... your attitude is shocking i would hate to have you anywhere near us you would kill the atmosphere people who put time into there application would normally be more mature and looking for a adult atmosphere. also the GI thing is just to make sure that we are not recruiting a bambi.. nothing serious. i never said " YOU MUST HAVE " X " amount of snipers" i asked for a rough GI input. you are reading to far into things if you do not want to join don't.. it's  that simple.

If you've got 1 sniper and 2 rare ARs then you are not joining, it works like that. Thanks for your interest.

Meaning if I had alot of ar's etc like not the rare ar's and didn't have any snipers I wouldn't be part of the clan... That's technically what your crappy friend just said, so what point am I missing? I geuss you're missing everything here. Maturity doesn't have anything todo with my posts, just asking a qeustion and it takes almost 10 posts to get it answerd.

#40 ISHAGGEDURURN!

ISHAGGEDURURN!

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    Excellent
  • 46 posts

Current mood: Horny

Posted 16 May 2014 - 11:30 PM

were just guys trying to play dota

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users